XPRIZE Founder Peter Diamandis to Keynote at PTC’s LiveWorx Conference for Digital Transformation
BOSTON, MA, USA, Apr 18, 2019 - PTC (NASDAQ: PTC) announced that Peter Diamandis, MD, will keynote the LiveWorx digital transformation event for the industrial enterprise, on Tuesday, June 11, at 5:30 pm. An entrepreneur, medical doctor, New York Times bestselling author, and MIT and Harvard graduate, Diamandis will discuss how cutting-edge technology like mixed reality, artificial intelligence, and robotics can transform the way companies and humanity will operate in the digital era.
As part of the four-day event, Diamandis joins a packed agenda of international influencers, experts, and technologists who will explore digital transformation, the augmented workforce, and how technology complements, rather than replaces, the human’s unique qualities and strengths.
Known for saying “The best way to predict the future is to create it yourself,” Peter Diamandis is a perfect addition to the LiveWorx lineup. Diamandis, who was recently named one of the World’s 50 Greatest Leaders by Fortune Magazine, is the founder and executive chairman of the XPRIZE Foundation, a world leader in designing and operating large-scale incentive competitions. He is also the executive founder and director of Singularity University, a global learning and innovation community using exponential technologies to tackle the world’s biggest challenges. Diamandis co-founded a venture fund that invests specifically in exponential technologies and has started over 20 companies in the areas of longevity, space, venture capital, and education. He is a New York Times bestselling author.
To experience his keynote presentation, as well as hundreds of breakout sessions and the Xtropolis™ interactive technology playground, register to attend LiveWorx from June 10-13 in Boston’s Seaport Innovation District at www.liveworx.com/register.
Leaders on the Forefront of Technology
In addition to Diamandis and previously announced keynote speaker Pattie Maes, and Track Spotlight presenters Cathy Hackl and Kat Holmes, other influential LiveWorx Track Spotlight presenters include:
- Jeff Hojlo, the Program Director of Product Innovation Strategies for IDC Manufacturing Insights, leading IDC’s research and analysis of the PLM and collaborative innovation market.
Track: Digital Engineering
- Kathleen Mitford, the Executive Vice President of Products at PTC.
Focus: PTC Products
- John Nosta, the founder of NOSTALAB, a member of the Google Health Advisory Board, and a blogger for Forbes and Psychology Today.
Track: Life Sciences
- Helen Papagiannis, augmented reality expert and author of Augmented Human: How Technology is Shaping the New Reality.
- David Rose, a senior lecturer at MIT, author of Enchanted Objects, and VP of Vision Technology at Warby Parker.
Track: IIoT & Smart Connected Products
- Max Tegmark, author of Life 3.0: Being Human in the Age of Artificial Intelligence and a professor of physics at MIT.
Track: AI & Robotics
- Amy Webb, a professor of strategic foresight at the NYU Stern School of Business and the founder of the Future Today Institute.
Track: IIoT & Smart Connected Products
New at LiveWorx19: Co-Located Events
LiveWorx has partnered with leading organizations to provide attendees with additional educational and networking opportunities during the conference. Attendees are invited to attend one of many co-located events taking place on June 10 including CAD & PLM Technical Day; Enterprise Blockchain Summit by Readwrite Labs and VRARA Enterprise Summit. In-depth software training courses for CAD, PLM, Industrial Automation, IoT, and AR are also available at an additional cost.
Don’t Miss Out: Register Now
To request a press pass, please contact Alexandra Puig at email@example.com.
- LiveWorx Program Overview
- LiveWorx Speakers
- LiveWorx Sessions Overview
- Follow @PeterDiamandis on Twitter
About PTC (NASDAQ: PTC)
PTC unleashes industrial innovation with award-winning, market-proven solutions that enable companies to differentiate their products and services, improve operational excellence, and increase workforce productivity. With PTC, and its partner ecosystem, manufacturers can capitalize on the promise of today’s new technology to drive digital transformation. For more innformation, visit https://www.ptc.com.