TrueCAD 2020 Premium v91438 Released
HYDERABAD, India, Jul 4, 2019 – TrueCAD is pleased to announce the release of TrueCAD 2020 Premium new version 91438. This is a general maintenance release with below mentioned improvements:
- Improved UI Theme and settings
- Fixed issues with some commands like hatch stretch, fillet, trim, extend, etc.
- Changed UCS colors to White in 2D model space and RGB in 3D model space
- Fixed some issues of PDF Printer installation and working
- Revised New Drawings Creation program to suit new Startup Page
- Added New Drawings program link to Startpage, File Menu, Quick access toolbar, etc.
- Fixed some issues with TrueCAD Installer and its payloads
- Added New help files with complete rebranding fo TrueCAD
- Revised TrueCAD Quick Start Guide with many new features
- Fixed some issues with License Transfer
- Fixed some crash issues with .NET CLR
- Fixed some issues with the license activation system
- Fixed the issue of objects disappearing from drawing after BEDIT command
- Fixex the issue of ORTHO and LWDISPLAY turned off during BEDIT session
- Fixed the issue of display error in BEDIT mode after changing UCS
- Fixed the issue of BLOCKEDITLOCK System variable
- Fixed the issue of Block icon not updated after Block changes
- Fixed the issue of improper command bar prompts after closing Block Editor
- Fixed the issue of BCLOSE showing message window before save
- Fixed the issue of BEDIT error while double-clicking Dynamic Blocks
- Changed mouse click behavior on Annotation Scale List Statusbar item
- Fixed the crash issue of canceling Layer Properties Filter Dialog
- Fixed the crash issue when changing color via the properties panel
- Made several improvements to TrueCAD build processes
- Fixed the issue of Default Splash screen after TrueCAD Registry clean
The new version can be downloaded from the Downloads page.
TrueCAD brings Global Collaborated Technology Expertise to you at very affordable lifetime price. TrueCAD is powered by latest IntelliCAD 8.4b, Open Design Alliance Tiegha Libraries and ACIS technologies. TrueCAD has many enhancements, features and commands on top of IntelliCAD core. The add-on features, express menu commands allow TrueCAD to become more productive for day-to-day projects. TrueCAD works very closely with IntelliCAD on Development and Quality Assurance. Thanks to our highly automated test and build systems to keep our costs minimal. IntelliCAD was started in 1999 and has over 1 million trusted users now using IntelliCAD worldwide. TrueCAD is a commercial member with an active role in Release Committee and Board of Directors of IntelliCAD. For more information, visit https://truecad.com.