Theorem Releases CADverter CATIA V5-ICEMSurf v20
STAFFORDSHIRE, UK, Sep 5, 2017 - Theorem Solutions announces the official release of version 20.0 of CADverter CATIA V5<>ICEMSurf.
This bi-directional translator supports CATIA V5 R25, R26 and R27 along with ICEMSurf 2016 and 2017.
New and improved product features and enhancements in V20 include:
- The product can now be used in conjunction with the Theorem UI. This allows translation configurations to be created and maintained, enabling flexible translation capabilities in a simple to use drag and drop interface
- Conversions from within ICEMSurf can utilise United Interface configurations
- Configurations can be named to suit the type of data and translation
- Named configurations can be used on the command line
- Installer now uses Microsoft Installer
- The teil/molecule (Surf structure) is now supported in both directions
Our strategic partnership with Dassault Systemes ensures that there is parallel development between the latest releases of CATIA V5 and ICEMSurf, and Theorem’s CADverter products, allowing us to continue to provide data solutions for the CATIA community.
For more information visit www.theorem.com