Synopsys Releases Simpleware P-2019.09 for 3D Image Processing, Model Generation
MOUNTAIN VIEW, CA, USA, Sep 13, 2019 - Synopsys is pleased to announce Simpleware Release P-2019.09. The latest version of Simpleware software includes many exciting new features and performance improvements. Simpleware ScanIP Medical version includes new support for handling and generating X-ray images.
What’s New in Version P-2019.09
- Create a custom ‘My tools‘ tab for frequently used tools to be accessible all in one place.
- Find tools quicker with the new search bar and [Ctrl+F] shortcut.
- Shorten learning curves with a range of interactive tutorials now built into the Simpleware ScanIP interface.
- A new improved 3D manipulation widget makes manual position and orientation adjustments more convenient than ever before.
- Translate and rotate surface objects in the 2D view with the new 2D manipulation widget.
Better Image Processing
- The split regions tool, useful for automatically separating anatomical regions, is now faster and can be guided by labelling regions in the 3D view.
- A new multi-part smoothing filter can be used to smooth conforming masks such as bone and cartilage without the risk of creating holes/gaps between them.
- The new ‘Live 3D‘ mode provides instant 3D updates of changes to your masks.
- Understand the scale of your problems with the dynamic 2D view scale bar and other overlays.
Simpleware ScanIP Medical: X-Ray Support
- New tools to import and position X-ray images within CT images in your project file.
- Compare post-operative X-ray with pre-operative CT scans and models, all in one location.
- A simple to use registration tool allows pairs of landmark points to be created to automatically position the X-ray image in the 3D scene.
- Generate virtual X-rays for clinicians to review planned surgical procedures and compare to real outcomes.
Operating System Update: Linux
See Version P-2019.09 in Action
Join our New Release Webinars on October 1st and 2nd, 2019 to discover the new features and ask questions. Attend live or watch a recording at your convenience. To register, click here.\
Get the Latest Version
For existing customers, please visit SolvNet to download the new version.
If you would like to try Simpleware P-2019.09, download a fully functional trial version.
Synopsys’ Simpleware software provides an industry-leading, comprehensive 3D image processing platform for handling 3D scan data. Accurately process images with a wide range of tools for visualizing data, obtaining image statistics and carrying out segmentation. Generate high-quality models for design, simulation and 3D printing applications. For more information, visit https://www.synopsys.com/simpleware.
Synopsys technology is at the heart of innovations that are changing the way we live and work. The Internet of Things. Autonomous cars. Wearables. Smart medical devices. Secure financial services. Machine learning and computer vision. These breakthroughs are ushering in the era of Smart, Secure Everything―where devices are getting smarter, everything’s connected, and everything must be secure.
Powering this new era of technology are advanced silicon chips, which are made even smarter by the remarkable software that drives them. Synopsys is at the forefront of Smart, Secure Everything with the world’s most advanced tools for silicon chip design, verification, IP integration, and application security testing. Our technology helps customers innovate from silicon to software, so they can deliver Smart, Secure Everything. For more information, visit https://www.synopsys.com.