Synopsys Releases Simpleware O-2018.12 for 3D Image Processing, Analysis
MOUNTAIN VIEW, CA, USA, Dec 17, 2018 - Synopsys is pleased to announce the Simpleware Release O-2018.12. The latest version of Simpleware software includes many exciting new features and performance improvements. Version O-2018.12 significantly enhances Simpleware’s ease-of-use and reliability as a comprehensive solution for all your 3D image processing and analysis workflows.
Highlights of Version O-2018.12
- Improve clarity of measurements and statistics by using an intelligent number formatting system
- Refreshed icons for more efficient navigation of the user interface and identifying individual tools
- New Welcome page with streamlined image import workflow
- Easily add 2D and 3D view annotations to anatomical models to improve collaboration between colleagues
- Scripting auto-completion to enable fast development of automated workflows and plugins
- New Local Surface Correction filter to automatically improve the mask accuracy when dealing with image artifacts like beam hardening
- Interactively inspect segmentation for undesirable features and automatically fix them prior to model generation
Enhanced Dataset Processing
- New Surface Object Editing tools with highly intuitive triangle painting selection
- Registration tool now enables any combination of images, masks and surfaces to be automatically positioned in a single operation
See Version O-2018.12 in Action
Join our New Release Webinars on January 16, 2019, to discover the new features and ask questions. Register to attend one of the live webinars or to watch a recording at your convenience.
We will also demonstrate the software at these Release Workshops:
- January 23, 2019: Synopsys Reading, Green Park, Reading, RG2 6UJ, UK – Learn More
- February 12, 2019: Synopsys Mountain View, 690 E Middlefield Rd., Mountain View, CA 94043, USA – Learn More
Get the Latest Version
For existing customers please visit SolvNet to download the new version. Also please do not hesitate to contact the support team at firstname.lastname@example.org to see how the new features can improve your workflows.
If you would like to try Simpleware O-2018.12, download a fully functional trial version, click here.
Synopsys’ Simpleware software provides an industry-leading, comprehensive 3D image processing platform for handling 3D scan data. Accurately process images with a wide range of tools for visualizing data, obtaining image statistics and carrying out segmentation. Generate high-quality models for design, simulation and 3D printing applications. For more information, visit https://www.synopsys.com/simpleware.
Synopsys technology is at the heart of innovations that are changing the way we live and work. The Internet of Things. Autonomous cars. Wearables. Smart medical devices. Secure financial services. Machine learning and computer vision. These breakthroughs are ushering in the era of Smart, Secure Everything―where devices are getting smarter, everything’s connected, and everything must be secure.
Powering this new era of technology are advanced silicon chips, which are made even smarter by the remarkable software that drives them. Synopsys is at the forefront of Smart, Secure Everything with the world’s most advanced tools for silicon chip design, verification, IP integration, and application security testing. Our technology helps customers innovate from silicon to software, so they can deliver Smart, Secure Everything. For more information, visit https://www.synopsys.com.