SSI Releases ShipConstructor, EnterprisePlatform v2018 R1.1
VICTORIA, Canada, Aug 17, 2017 – SSI, developer of Autodesk based solutions for the shipbuilding and offshore industry, announces the release of version 2018 R1.1 of ShipConstructor and EnterprisePlatform software. It has generated rave reviews, particularly new tools in the Subscription Advantage Pack that significantly reduce the hours required to create and manage labels in output drawings.
This release includes several exciting developments that incorporate input from the SSI NexusCommunity Discussions and Wishlist. A core theme is eliminating engineering hours stemming from repeated manual operations.
• (New) Parts Revision Viewer
• (Enhanced) Project Revisions Viewer
• (Enhanced) Pipe AutoRouting
• (New) Label List Palette (Subscription Advantage Pack)
• (New) Local Clash Detection (Subscription Advantage Pack)
For more information on ShipConstructor 2018 R1.1, click here.
• ProjectViewer (and related ProjectCache)
For more information on EnterprisePlatform 2018 R1.1, click here.
For further information, visit http://www.ssi-corporate.com.