Six Companies Join Rockwell’s PartnerNetwork Program
MILWAUKEE, WI, USA, Jul 13, 2018 – Industrial companies that want to implement smart manufacturing or other initiatives often need to work with multiple vendors. To help simplify this process and connect companies with the right solutions, Rockwell Automation has added six new companies to its PartnerNetwork program. One existing member has also expanded to serve the EMEA region.
The PartnerNetwork program is a collaborative network of leading automation suppliers, distributors, system integrators, and OEMs. It can help companies streamline their supply chains, simplify projects and get more value from automation investments.
Two companies have joined the OEM Partner program in North America. OEM Partners are machine and equipment builders that are committed to providing high-quality, innovative equipment using Rockwell Automation solutions. The new OEM Partners include:
- DT Engineering provides standalone or integrated automation systems and quality stamping dies ready for production. With more than 83 years of experience, DT Engineering provides solutions for industries such as agriculture, pharmaceutical, oil and gas, and automotive.
- Davron Technologies designs and manufactures custom industrial ovens and process equipment for companies that require thermal processing. Davron has designed solutions for many industries, including automotive, aerospace, food and beverage, pharmaceutical, ceramics, sporting goods and industrial foam.
Two companies have joined the Solution Partner program. Solution Partners are qualified system integrators that use Rockwell Automation technologies and relationships to help companies reduce project risk. The new Solution Partners are:
- Brock Solutions specializes in designing, building and implementing automation solutions and manufacturing execution systems (MES) for global manufacturing, transportation, and logistics organizations.
- McRae Integration is a controls systems integrator, project management and engineering company with a strong focus on the brewing industry. Its software, Meridian BrewSoft, provides a seamless, holistic controls solution for brewhouse, grains-receiving, cellars, and filtration.
The Encompass Partner program welcomed two new members and saw regional expansion with one existing member. This product-reference program helps customers quickly locate products that solve their application challenges. Partner products complement, enhance and extend Rockwell Automation solutions.
The new members in the Encompass Partner program are:
- Ocean Data Systems (Americas and EMEA) is the manufacturer of Dream Report, a programming-free, user-friendly, automated reporting and data analysis software designed for industrial applications. It provides a simple solution for automatically extracting data from any source to provide automated reports.
- Maplesoft (Americas) provides advanced system-level modeling and simulation tools and services that help reduce development risk, lower costs and promote innovation. Its engineering solutions help automation companies implement virtual commissioning using model-based digital twins.
One existing Encompass Partner member has expanded to the EMEA region:
- Zebra Technologies is a leading provider of mobility solutions, helping companies be more effective by providing instant access to information and applications. Its manufacturing mobility solutions automate manual processes, increase worker productivity and improve quality levels and asset utilization.
About the Rockwell Automation PartnerNetwork Program
The Rockwell Automation PartnerNetwork program offers global manufacturers access to a collaborative network of companies mutually focused on developing, implementing and supporting best-in-class solutions to achieve plantwide optimization, improve machine performance and meet sustainability objectives.
About Rockwell Automation
Rockwell Automation Inc. (NYSE: ROK), the world’s largest company dedicated to industrial automation and information, makes its customers more productive and the world more sustainable. Headquartered in Milwaukee, Wis., Rockwell Automation employs approximately 22,000 people serving customers in more than 80 countries. For more information, visit https://www.rockwellautomation.com