Siemens PLM Software Releases Tecnomatix 12
Nov 10, 2014: Siemens PLM Software released the latest version of its Tecnomatix® software, the world’s most widely used digital manufacturing solution. Tecnomatix is designed to empower manufacturers to deliver more innovation with less risk.
The latest release, Tecnomatix 12, brings to market advanced manufacturing technology in the areas of planning, simulation and production to help manufacturers achieve higher quality products at lower cost with more efficient and flexible production.
Key Features Include:
- · A new web-based app for plant-specific production planning
- · Enhanced logistics simulation and optimization for both discrete and continuous processes
- · New advanced robotics simulation technology for dual-arm and cooperative robots
- · Enhanced solution for linking design intent directly to production operations
- · Enhanced big data solution for dimensional quality, data visualization and analytics
To learn more please visit:
About Siemens PLM Software
Siemens PLM Software, a business unit of the Siemens Digital Factory Division, is a world-leading provider of product lifecycle management (PLM) software, systems and services with nine million licensed seats and 77,000 customers worldwide. Headquartered in Plano, Texas, Siemens PLM Software helps thousands of companies make great products by optimizing their lifecycle processes, from planning and development through manufacturing and support. Our HD-PLM vision is to give everyone involved in making a product the information they need, when they need it, to make the smartest decision. For more information on Siemens PLM Software products and services, visit www.siemens.com/plm