SHINING 3D Releases EinScan Pro 2X, 2X Plus Multifunctional Handheld 3D Scanners
FRANKFURT, Germany, Nov 13, 2018 – On the first day of formnext 2018, SHINING 3D (the industry leader in 3D digitizing and 3D printing technologies since its inception in 2004) launches the next generation of multifunctional handheld 3D scanners, the EinScan Pro 2X & 2X Plus, respectively. The launch includes the releases of the new software EXSCAN Pro, a new design tool Solid Edge SHINING 3D Edition and 3D printers. At the event, SHINING 3D demonstrates its seamless solution which includes “3D scan – design & simulate – additive manufacturing”.
SHINING 3D’s EinScan Pro 2X & 2X Plus multifunctional handheld 3D scanners
“Based on the feedback from thousands of users and the valuable input of SHINING 3D’s own R&D team, the EinScan Pro 2X & 2X Plus deliver substantial improvements on scan speed, accuracy and function,” said Oscar Meza, VP of Global Sales at SHINING 3D. “Making a dramatic breakthrough in scanning speed and data quality, the EinScan Pro 2X series is aimed to improve the efficiency in the generation of high-quality 3D models.“
The EinScan Pro 2X & 2X Plus
- Portable & User-friendly Design - With its lightweight and compact size, you can easily take the EinScan Pro 2X or 2X Plus anywhere, just like a laptop, to enjoy plug-and-play installation and unlimited scanning experience.
- Scan Faster than Ever Before - Processes up to 1,500,000 points per second (30 fps) under Handheld Rapid Scan Mode.
- High-Speed Data Transmission – USB 3.0
- High Accuracy - Single scan accuracy under Fixed Scan Mode and Auto Scan Mode is up to 0.04 mm. When using markers, the volumetric accuracy under handheld scanning modes is up to 0.05mm+0.3mm/m.
- Capture Fine Detail - The minimum point distance is up to 0.2mm under Handheld Rapid Scan and Handheld HD Scan modes, to generate high-resolution 3D data.
- Versatile Scan Modes & Align Modes - Supports Handheld Rapid Scan, Handheld HD Scan, Fixed Scan, and Auto Scan modes, as well as multiple alignment modes, including feature alignment, markers alignment, turntable coded targets alignment, and manual alignment.
- Modular Design to Meet a Wide Range of Applications - Color Pack, Industrial Pack, and HD Prime Pack as optional add-ons to EinScan Pro 2X series for various scanning experiences and applications.
The EXSCAN Pro software
- Brand-new UI and workflow - Provides users a 3D scan process as simple as taking a video for all, new or experienced users.
- New Operation mode - Allows users a faster scanning experience during operation and set the resolution option afterward during the data processing.
- High Compatibility - Outputs standard file formats include STL, OBJ, PLY, ASC, 3MF and P3 (global markers file).
The powerful new design tool, Solid Edge SHINING 3D Edition software, the result from the collaboration between Siemens PLM Software and SHINING 3D, includes reverse engineering, generative design, and simulation together with CAD tool in one platform. “The integration of Solid Edge SHINING 3D Edition, EinScan 3D scanners and 3D printer provides users a complete solution covering 3D digitizing – design & simulate –additive Manufacture,” said Oscar Meza, “it will significantly improve the efficiency and quality of work for designers, engineers and researchers.
Solid Edge SHINING 3D Edition
- Convergent modeling
- Synchronous modeling
- Reverse engineering
- Generative design
- Additive manufacturing
Additional information about the features and capabilities of EinScan Pro 2X & 2X Plus can be found at www.einscan.com. Visitors to formenxt 2018 can experience these innovations firsthand at Frankfurt from November 13 through 16. Meet SHINING 3D at Booth D18 at HALL3.0.
About SHINING 3D
SHINING 3D, founded in 2004, rapidly became China’s first listed OTC stock company in the 3D digitizing and printing industries segment. SHINING 3D develops, manufactures and commercializes a wide range of 3D technologies, including 3D scanners for multiple industries and applications, 3D printers for both consumer markets and additive manufacturing, 3D materials, offers 3D design and manufacturing services, and a 3D network cloud platform. SHINING 3D offers a position of strength in the market, excellent positioning, and capacity to handle large sales volumes, the richest 3D technology offering, and service support capabilities. As the leader among Chinese 3D printing companies, SHINING 3D has currently exercised a strong international influence with customers in more than 70 different countries in Asia, the U.S., Europe, Africa and the Middle East. For more information, visit http://en.shining3d.com.