SCIA Engineer 19.1 Released for Structural Analysis
HERK-De-STAD, Belgium, Oct 15, 2019 - SCIA is pleased to announce the release of its flagship product SCIA Engineer 19.1. SCIA Engineer is a cutting-edge structural analysis software for designing, modelling, analyzing and optimizing any structure.
SCIA Engineer 19.1 follows in the steps of this year’s major version, SCIA Engineer 19, and brings enhancements and new functionalities in terms of usability, design of multi-storey buildings, checks of steel & aluminium structures and interoperability. This will save time and increase productivity while working on both challenging projects as well as day-to-day tasks.
SCIA Engineer 19.1 extends numerous capabilities introduced in version 19 and increases the overall efficiency of structural engineers’ work namely by:
- fast and easy detection of critical places in concrete structures thanks to the optimized workflow with simultaneous design and check for both ultimate and serviceability limit states,
- more precise results of punching shear checks for foundation slabs and column heads,
- accurate definition of Soil-In parameters in seismic analysis,
- design of aluminium structures updated to the latest EN 1999-1-1 + A1 + A2: 2013,
- easier verification of the model by optimised singularity checks for non-linear analysis,
- more control over the integration member and its export to XML,
- direct access to the Analytical Data Model used at the background of the OpenAPI,
- new extensions in Tekla Structures and Revit interfaces,
- and more…
To request a 30-day trial version of SCIA Engineer 19.1, click here.
Founded in 1974, SCIA has become one of the world’s leading developers of structural design and analysis software that supports the Open BIM process. SCIA is a wholly owned subsidiary of the globally operating Nemetschek Group, a leading global software provider for the Architecture, Engineering and Construction market (AEC). SCIA’s core purpose is to help users to create their best structural designs. To do so, the company provides powerful, cutting-edge software through a continual process of improvement, innovation and customer input.
SCIA Engineer is an integrated, multi-material structural analysis and design software for all kinds of structures. Its wide range of functionality makes it the ideal partner for the design of office buildings, industrial plants, bridges or any other project, all within the same easy-to-use environment. The software is powered by SCIA’s dedicated and passionate team of structural engineering devotees. SCIA Engineer supports Open BIM and is IFC certified for import and export. To learn more about SCIA, visit www.scia.net.