PTC Channel Partner Program Continues Growth with Addition of New Partners to Its Award-Winning Program
NEEDHAM, Mass. — (BUSINESS WIRE) — May 11, 2017 — PTC (NASDAQ: PTC) today announced the PTC Partner Network Program’s continued growth and recognition by an industry-leading publication of its channel executive and program offering.
CRN®, a brand of The Channel Company, has given PTC a 5-Star rating in its 2017 Partner Program Guide. This annual guide is the definitive listing of partner programs from technology vendors that provide products and services through the IT channel. The 5-Star Partner Program Guide rating recognizes an elite subset of companies that offer solution providers the best partnering elements in their channel programs.
“For solution providers, finding the right technology vendors to partner with is crucial to the health of their business, and the vast array of choices can be overwhelming,” said Robert Faletra, CEO, The Channel Company. “Our annual Partner Program Guide and 5-Star ratings help them narrow the field, identifying the most rewarding partner programs and outlining their strengths and benefits.”
CRN also recently awarded PTC’s channel executive Kerry Grimes as a 2017 Channel Chief for the 10th consecutive year. In his role as senior vice president of worldwide channel sales, Grimes leads the strategy development and execution of PTC’s worldwide sales go-to-market strategy carried out by a strong partner ecosystem that allows mid-market customers to excel at innovation, productivity, and delivering competitive advantage to their customers.
“It’s an honor to be recognized individually, as well as at the program level by CRN year after year,” said Kerry Grimes, senior vice president of worldwide channel sales, PTC. “PTC continues to invest in our partners with education, marketing programs, sales support, and resources. Not only have we reenergized our program offerings, but we also have seen increased interest from companies who share our vision of bringing together the physical and digital worlds through traditional software and new IoT and AR technology.”
Companies continue to join the award-winning PTC Partner Network Program, including:
- Bahwan CyberTek, a global provider of innovative software products and solutions that enable organizations to operate as smart, efficient, and future-ready enterprises
- Elite Engineering Services, a subsidiary of the Elite Aerospace Group, specializes in partnering with customers to create solutions to business, technical, and operational challenges to deliver on the promise of technology
- New Vision Engineering Solutions, Inc., a leader in solving product development challenges and applying technology to automate critical business processes
- Novo PLM, a reseller of cutting edge technology solutions that transform ways to create and service products by cutting costs, reducing risk, and driving growth
- PTC Partner Network resource page
- Harvard Business Review: “How Smart, Connected Products are Transforming Companies,” authors PTC CEO Jim Heppelmann and Harvard Professor Michael Porter
About the Channel Company
The Channel Company enables breakthrough IT channel performance with our dominant media, engaging events, expert consulting and education, and innovative marketing services and platforms. As the channel catalyst, we connect and empower technology suppliers, solution providers and end users. Backed by more than 30 years of unequaled channel experience, we draw from our deep knowledge to envision innovative new solutions for ever-evolving challenges in the technology marketplace. www.thechannelco.com.
About PTC (NASDAQ: PTC)
PTC has the most robust Internet of Things technology in the world. In 1986 we revolutionized digital 3D design, and in 1998 were first to market with Internet-based PLM. Now our leading IoT and AR platform and field-proven solutions bring together the physical and digital worlds to reinvent the way you create, operate, and service products. With PTC, global manufacturers and an ecosystem of partners and developers can capitalize on the promise of the IoT today and drive the future of innovation.