ProtoTech’s 3D Measure Up comes with a very friendly and slick new GUI
Pune, India, 12 July, 2018 – ProtoTech Solutions has released its latest version V (126.96.36.199) of 3D Measure Up with new exciting features. ProtoTech’s 3D Measure Up application allows the users to accurately measure linear, along-surface and girth lengths on a 3D scanned body.
Main features of this release-
1. New GUI:
User friendly GUI to understand features and workflow of 3D Measurement Software, new GUI provide a better look and feel.
2. Changeable themes for GUI:
Themes can be changed according to user preference. Currently we are providing two themes as shown above. One is default workspace and other one is dark.
3. Status bar:
Now user can see what operation is being performed, and do actions accordingly. Also it provides context and guidance for next action/s to be performed.
4. Save as Obj file:
User can save current model as OBJ file after correcting few details in mesh if required.
5. Quick Help:
Now user can peek Quick Help to operate in model space. It provides controls from keyboard and mouse to work in model space.
6. Most recently used items:
User can see and open most recently used files.
To know more about 3D Measure Up, Please click here
Why to use 3D Measure Up?
- Allow user to measure various dimensions on mesh files (Currently OBJ and STL files are supported)
- Allow user to measure girths on model at any location..
- Direct distance between any two points and on surface distance measurements are possible.
- This tool is very useful for Human body measurements.
- Some typical human body measurements are computed automatically on single click.
- Model can be aligned for more accurate measurements.
- Support Mesh cleanup and mesh healing functionalities.
- Export data as CSV.
- Save project and restore.
- Measure volume of entire model or selected portion only.
About ProtoTech Solutions:
ProtoTech is a custom software solutions company with skills in
- Development of 2D/3D based Engineering applications.
- AR/VR Development.
- 3D Desktop/Mobile/Web Visualization
- Engineering File formats & Data Interoperability Mobile/Web Engineering Apps Development
- Quality Assurance/Testing services.
For more information:
Contact us: info@ProtoTechSolutions.com