ProtoTech Releases OBJ Exporter v3.0 Plug-in for Inventor
PUNE, India, Aug 24, 2017 – ProtoTech Solutions announces the release of its latest version 3.0 of OBJ Exporter for Autodesk Inventor.
OBJ Exporter exports the model to OBJ file. OBJ (or .OBJ) is a geometry definition file format first developed by Wave front Technologies. The file format is open and has been universally adopted by other 3D Graphics Application vendors.
Updates of this Release
- Added support for Autodesk Inventor 2018.
- Added feature to allow user to set preferences and export solids, surfaces and sketches
Fig A – Inventor model with Surfaces Fig B – Inventor model without Surfaces
Now you can export surfaces and sketches too. This enhancement provides following benefits:
- User can set the preference to export Object types (i.e. Only Solid, Only Surfaces, Only Sketches or any possible combination of these three options).
Fig C– Options provided to set Items to be exported
To know more about this release visit, http://bit.ly/2ip4V02
Why to use ProtoTech’s OBJ Exporter?
- It supports colors.
- An Option is provided to control the file size and quality by specifying precision value.
- Increasing precision value will increase the fineness and accuracy of the model as well as the file size.
- All the data is compressed which reduces the file size as much as possible.
About ProtoTech Solutions
ProtoTech Solutions is a specialized software development services provider in the domain of CAD, CAM, CAE, PLM, 3D visualization and data interoperability. Unequivocal leader in developing 3D visualization applications (Cloud, Mobile, Desktop, VR/AR), engineering interoperability solutions, CAD plugins, CAM applications etc. For 12 years, ProtoTech has been helping global organizations achieve their time-to-market and business goals by developing mission-critical engineering applications. à Change it to “Unequivocal leader in developing 3D visualization applications (Cloud, Mobile, Desktop, VR/AR), engineering interoperability solutions, CAD plugins, CAM applications etc. For 12 years, we have been helping global organizations achieve their time-to-market and business goals by developing mission-critical engineering applications.” For more information, visit www.prototechsolutions.com.