ProtoTech Releases JSON Exporter Plug-in for Navisworks
PUNE, India, Jan 2, 2018 - ProtoTech Solutions today, announces the release of its latest exporter plug-in “JSON Exporter Navisworks V (220.127.116.11)”.
JSON is an open-standard file format that uses human-readable text to transmit data objects consisting of attribute-value pairs and array data types (or any other serializable value). It is a very common data format used for asynchronous browser-server communication, including as a replacement for XML in some AJAX-style systems.
Features of JSON Exporter
- 5 version JSON format support
- Visibility of nodes
- There is always a default compression which helps reduces the file size as much as possible.
How does the product work?
- Download and install JSON Exporter plug-in for Navisworks
- A new panel named ProtoTech JSON will get added in add-in tab
- Run Navisworks and Load a model (part or assembly)
- You can set the mesh quality for the exported JSON model
- For viewing exported JSON, you can go to link https://threejs.org/editor
View exported JSON model in three.js/editor
Preferences to provide control over the exported model to the users
Why use JSON Exporter?
JSON exported data can be very useful for game developers who want to render 3D graphics files of Autodesk (viz. *.dwg, *.dws, *.dxf) using three.js. Our plugin makes it easy to render 3D models directly into web applications.
“JSON is gaining a lot of popularity and is becoming is the format of choice when it comes to streaming 3D data across the web. The main advantages being compression and ease of read/write” says Rajesh Bhartiya, CEO of ProtoTech Solutions.
For more information on JSON Exporter for Navisworks, visit http://bit.ly/2zw1WWN.
About ProtoTech Solutions
ProtoTech is a custom software solutions company with skills in
- Development of 2D/3D based Engineering applications
- 3D Desktop/Mobile/Web Visualization
- Engineering File formats & Data Interoperability
- Mobile/Web Engineering Apps Development
- AR/VR App Development
- Quality Assurance/Game Testing services
For more information, visit http://www.prototechsolutions.com.