ProtoTech Releases 3D PDF Exporter for Revit 2017 v188.8.131.52
PUNE, India, Oct 4, 2016 – ProtoTech Solutions has released it’s latest version (184.108.40.206) of 3DPDF Exporter plug-in for Revit 2017.
The highlights of this release are-
- Solved issue of color in exported model.
- Mirror objects are now exported.
- User can add external files as attachments in exported 3D PDF.
- Added support to disable measurement tool in exported 3D PDF.
Versions supported (Revit: 2013 to 2017).
Advantages of ProtoTech’s 3DPDF Exporter?
- Export process takes less time.
- More accurate geometry.
- Easy to install and use.
- Can export large Inventor files.
About ProtoTech Solutions
ProtoTech is a custom software solutions company with skills in
Development of 2D/3D based Engineering applications.
- Quality assurance/testing services.
- Prototype development.
- Feasibility studies and technology evaluation.
- Engineering file formats & data interoperability mobile/Web engineering apps development.
For more information, visit www.prototechsolutions.com.