Prota Software to Launch ProtaStructure 2021 for Structural BIM Design
ANKARA, Turkey, Jul 7, 2020 – Prota Software is pleased to announce the global launch of its revolutionary software for structural BIM design, ProtaStructure 2021, in a live webinar on tomorrow, 8th July, 2020 at 12:00 a.m. (+03:00 GMT).
In 2021, Prota again revolutionizes the engineering industry with;
- A software for streamlined building modelling and analysis,
- A software for designing your steel connections, concrete beams, core walls, foundations and more,
- A CAD software for dedicated structural drafting and producing all your engineering drawing, with component design for other project elements (like retaining walls),
- A Fabrication software for producing all your construction and shop details,
- And a BIM software for communicating all of this to other project team members, Owners, Architects, M&E specialists etc for coordination
- A Software for modelling & analysis, for design, for detailing, for fabrication, for BIM
Join our free webinar! Register now, limited seats available!
About Prota Software
Prota Software is a structural and earthquake engineering software company founded in 1985 by Professors Joseph Kubin and Danyal Kubin. The company has over 400 staff members based in more than 20 office locations around the globe. Prota Software became best known for its flagship product Probina Orion. Prota’s professional engineers, leading technical experts and software developers across the world develop a broad range of software solutions for structural design and detailing including the new ProtaStructure, ProtaSteel, ProtaDetails and ProtaBIM since 2011. For more information, visit https://www.protasoftware.com.