progeSOFT Releases progeCAD 2018 Update 18.0.6
CLACKAMAS, OR, USA, Nov 6, 2017 – progeSOFT announces the release of progeCAD 18.0.6 update for progeCAD 2018. progeCAD 2018 supports DWG 2018 and now sports Multileader as the new annotative object introduced with Update 18.0.6. And that’s just for a starter! progeCAD 2018 Update 18.0.6 with a few dozens of other fixes and improvements are awaiting your evaluation:
Enjoy the new powerful feature added with Update 18.0.6: MULTILEADER Create your leaders in progeCAD with a variety of arrows, segments and content, including text and blocks with attributes. Unlike progeCAD’s previous leader objects, MLEADER is a single object which is easy to adjust, also with GRIPS.
Some of the Update 18.0.6 fixes and enhancements
- Added zero margins printing. Available through the Printer Configuration Manager > Modify standard Paper Sizes (Printable Area)
- Implemented support for MultiLeader objects. Added MLEADER, MLEADEREDIT, MLEADERALIGN, MLEADERCOLLECT commands.
- Implemented Object properties evaluation. Lists of the properties of a selected object available as fields.
- Fixed the visualization issue occurred when dragging objects in editing commands (e.g. Move, Copy).
- Fixed the lagging issue occurred with editing commands on large drawings (e.g. DELETE, TRIM).
- Improved performance when copying a large number of objects.
- Improved performance using blocks in REFEDIT/REFCLOSE.
- Fixed some crashes and drawing exception errors occurred on opening
- Improved performance using drawings with Xrefs
- and a host of others…
The MultiLeader feature is instantly available in the Annotation menu for those who download and install the complete progeCAD 2018 software version. For Users updating their progeCAD 2018, the MLEADER feature is available only through the command line after software update. To make the MLEADER feature with its commands visible in the menu, you need to reset Menu and Toolbars by going to progeCAD Center – > Settings -> Repair after updating your progeCAD 2018.
progeCAD is dedicated to providing engineers, architects, designers, and other creative professionals with the tools they need to design the world’s greatest products. Before progeCAD, the industry was starved for a quality alternative to AutoCAD that was both comprehensive and offered at a fair price.
Founded in 1985, progeCAD spent its early years working on the development of vertical applications for the industrial environment. However, in 1999 progeCAD proudly co-founded the Intellicad Technology Consortium (“ITC”). This nonprofit group of software developers created the IntelliCAD platform, which co-op members can freely build on.
To this day, progeCAD offers a native DWG 2D/3D CAD, supplied with applications, libraries and Services. The IntelliCAD engine, which is based on the Theiga library from the Open Design Alliance reads and writes the “.dwg” data format. It has a familiar interface, the features of the top priced CAD software, and many of its own features as well, all at a remarkably low cost.
For more information, visit https://www.progecad.us.