Precast Releases PLANBAR, TIM 2018 for CAD Design, BIM
SALZBURG, Austria, Dec 15, 2017 – Precast Software Engineering GmbH announces the immediate availability of its new program versions PLANBAR and TIM 2018.0.1. The next generation of the high-performance software solutions, which offer integrated and model-based precast parts design with visualization along the entire process, puts the customer this year once again at the center of attention. In order to respond optimally to the needs and desires of the users, the release gave special consideration to customers’ suggestions and feedback. In addition to the simplified operation, the new program versions PLANBAR and TIM 2018 offer a large number of new program modifications that simplify everyday work. The versions provide better handling and an optimized user interface and help to continuously increase the planning performance in technical offices.
PLANBAR and TIM 2018 have been supplemented by numerous highlights.
Most important innovations in PLANBAR 2018:
- New Actionbar – allows users to find the tools they need for their task in no time at all.
- iTrigger – supports the user in the creation of shop drawings and acts as an extension to the layout catalogue.
- Python parts – simplify the creation of own parametric objects. Basic elements can be combined individually according to the respective requirements.
Most important innovations in TIM 2018:
- Quality Manager – helps to detect potential error sources in the early stage and guarantees high-quality of the product elements.
- Stack organization – serves for an improved organization of the transport stacks. In order to guarantee an improved stack organization, transport stacks can now also be linked to a building structure note. It is also possible to form stack groups to achieve independent batch numbering.
- Process rights – allow to activate process steps for individual users. This feature can be used to control who can execute which process.
A complete list with all new features and innovations can be found on the website of Precast Software Engineering.
Due to the large number of various innovations and helpful program modifications, Precast Software Engineering puts the focus of further developments once again on feedback and suggestions of the users and customized their products.
PLANBAR and TIM 2018 were presented for the first time at the Engineering Days 2017, which took place from November 28 – 29, 2017 in Vienna.
The new program versions PLANBAR & TIM 2018.0.1 are ready for download at Precast Software Engineering.
About Precast Software Engineering GmbH
Precast Software Engineering GmbH develops and markets software for the concrete precast parts industry. Our software solutions support precast parts factories and engineering firms with integrated planning, from the design right up to the factory and assembly. We have developed powerful tools for this:
For more information, visit www.precast-software.com.