NUMECA Releases FINE/FSI-OOFELIE v6.2 for CFD
BRUSSELS, Belgium, Dec 27, 2017 – NUMECA International is delighted to announce the official release of FINE/FSI-OOFELIE version v6.2. FINE/FSI-OOFELIE, set-up and start complete FSI simulations using only one software. FINE/FSI-OOFELIE couples the Finite Element (FEI) solver Oofelie of Open Engineering with NUMECA’s fast and accurate parallel flow solver FINE/Open with OpenLabs into one single environment. The workflow is handled by the SAMCEF Field generic interface.
For the second release of the FINE/FSI-OOFELIE series, you can take advantage of all the new developments and features of FINE/OPEN with OpenLabs 6.2 integrated with the latest version of the Open Engineering OOFELIE Finite Element Analysis (FEA) solver. FINE/FSI-OOFELIE fully integrated environment for fluid structure interaction offers:
- Two-way strong coupling: equilibrium between the fluid and solid solution is fully satisfied within each time step.
- Steady and unsteady computations with 2D and 3D capabilities.
- Non-conformal meshes at the interface: finer fluid domain resolution possible.
- Structures: linear and nonlinear analysis. Elastic and thermo-elastic computations.
- Full scripting capability.
For more information, visit http://www.numeca.com.