New to BricsCAD? Follow Heidi Hewett’s BricsCAD Journey: 15 Pit Stops so far!
It is now over 6 weeks that I wrote about Autodesk veteran Heidi Hewett jumping over to the BricsCAD camp. As she settles down in her new mission and embarks on a journey through BricsCAD, let us pause today and see what she has been up to in these 6 weeks. Here is an account of her ongoing journey, chronicled as 15 blog posts, that take a newcomer BricsCAD user on a step-by-step journey from download to installation to trial licensing and getting to know to know BricsCAD basics.
If you are new to BricsCAD, this is a must-read series:
Want to know more about BricsCAD, DesignSense?
- BricsCAD V18: Trial download
- BricsCAD V18 Shape: Free download
- BricsCAD Communicator V18: Trial download
- CADPower V19 for BricsCAD: EXE (-or-) ZIP (Linux/Mac compatible)
- CADPower V19 for AutoCAD: EXE (-or-) ZIP
- GeoTools V19 for BricsCAD: EXE (-or-) ZIP (Linux/Mac compatible)
- GeoTools V19 for AutoCAD: EXE (-or-) ZIP
Key Contacts: rakesh.rao(at)thedesignsense.com / +91-9243438300 / +91-8073279755