MSC Software Simulating Reality Contest 2015
Participate in MSC Software’s 2015 Simulating Reality Contest by submitting your videos or images demonstrating how you use MSC Software technology to develop products or design innovations.
The Best Ten entries will be recognized in “Simulating Reality” magazine & the “Simulating Reality Gallery.” Divided in two categories Industry Group and University Group.
Top three Winners from each group to receive an Apple iPad Mini.
Lat date of submission: Saturday, January 31st, 2015
The images or videos, and related descriptions, submitted by participants must meet at least one of the following in connection with use of MSC technology (including Adams, MSC Nastran, Patran, Marc, Actran, Digimat, MSC Apex, SimXpert, SimDesigner, SimManager, Easy5, Dytran, MSC Fatigue, Sinda, MaterialCenter):
- Showcase innovative industry application of MSC technology
- Demonstrate leading edge product design (Examples: Competitive advantage, new product innovation, breaking into a new industry segment)
- Demonstrate resulting business benefits of the project to the company (Examples: Lower production costs, faster time-to-market, higher quality product, improved processes, environmental benefits)
- Videos are highly recommended, especially for the all the Adams entries.
- Images must be high resolution.
- Name your image or video using no spaces and start with your last name (e.g., Smith-image.jpg).
- Multiple files should be zipped into one archive for upload.
Participants must submit entries before Saturday, January 31st, 2015
Participants must be over the age of 18. Void where prohibited. No purchase necessary to enter or win. Contest Rules apply (see link to Contest Rules on the online Entry Form)
For all inquiries contact:
Telephone: 1.734.994.3800 x4101
Participation: (form), for more details visit - http://www.mscsoftware.com/simulating-reality-contest