Mastercam 2019 Beta Released
TOLLAND, CT, USA, Feb 13, 2018 – Mastercam 2019 Public Beta is now open to all currently maintained Mastercam customers. Shops all over the world, from small job shops to Fortune 100, get a chance to test-drive Mastercam 2019 before it is released and provide valuable feedback to help shape the final product. Participants in the Public Beta get an early look at dozens of powerful new tools for simple to complex jobs.
Here are a few things you’ll see in Mastercam 2019 Beta:
- New 2D/3D Milling Features improve toolpath efficiency and control. Automate 2D chamfering and multi-axis deburring operations. Accelerated Finishing is expanded with taper and lens-style tool support.
- Surface and Solid Modeling Improvements simplify CAD for CAM and deliver greater design and geometry editing tools for shop-floor programmers.
- Powerful Turning and Mill-Turn improve your productivity with new plunge/grooving strategies, additional PrimeTurning support, expanded 3D tool and holder support, plus bar feed and import/export operation improvements.
- Improved Validation with new, advanced toolpath display and analysis, plus improvements to machine simulation and support.
- Streamlined workflow and graphics with new sectional views, level and planes management.
- …and many other productivity improvements across the entire product.
For more information on Mastercam’s Beta release, please visit www.mastercam.com/en-us/Public-Beta.
Developed by CNC Software, Inc., Mastercam is Windows®-based CAD/CAM software for 2- through 5-axis routing, milling and turning, 2- and 4-axis wire EDM, 2D and 3D design, surface and solid modeling, and Swiss machining. Privately owned and founded in 1983, CNC Software provides CAD/CAM solutions to more than 224,000 installations in 75 countries in industries including moldmaking, prototyping, automotive, medical, aerospace, consumer products, and much more. For more information, visit www.mastercam.com or call 800-228-2877.