Lantek’s Upward Trend Continues with an Expected Growth of 15% in 2015 to 16.2 Million Euros in Sales

Lantek’s Upward Trend Continues with an Expected Growth of 15% in 2015 to 16.2 Million Euros in Sales
0 comments, 12/03/2015, by , in News

March 12, 2015: Lantek,world leader in the development and sale of CAD/CAM/MES/ERP software for the metal and metal structures industries, sustains the upward trend of recent years and is expected to grow 15% in 2015, generating revenues of 16.2 million euros, compared to 14.08 million last year.

This news was given at the annual conference, held during the last week in January at the Alava Technology Park and attended by themarket and office supervisors, as well as the department heads from the headquarters. In total, 36 people from abroad attended, including technical and sales staff from America, Asia and EMEA.

As highlighted at the event, this year Lantek will achieve its highest revenues in the last decade and its fourth largest increase since 2004. Since then, the headquarters, located in Miñano, Alava, has increased its sales by 161.7%, from a figure of 6.2 million to 16.23 million euros. Despite a context of economic crisis, Lantek has only experienced a dip in sales of 27.7% in 2009 and 3.5% in 2013.

“Lantek not only decisively overcame an adverse international economic climate, but came out stronger, thanks to our investment efforts. We want to continue to further improve our profitability, if possible, and remain the international leader of our market,” emphasized Alberto Martínez, CEO of the multinational.

For this year’s sales increase, Lantek will look to its comprehensive software solutions division. The aim for its proportion of the company’s sales is 16%, 3 percentage points higher than in 2014.

However, the bulk of Lantek’s revenues will continue to be driven by its flagship, the CAD/CAM division, with 84% of the total, although this figure represents 3 points less than the previous year.


Of the total business generated by Lantek, 12% is from Spain. The remaining 88% of revenue earned in this year will come from the Lantek’s international business. More specifically, the Alava firm’s Italy office is expected to have the highest sales this year, with an increase of 4%. In terms of revenues, the Germany, South Korea and USA offices rank next.

All the international markets, with the exception of Canada, will see higher volume this year, with the most significant gains in Chile, USA, and Turkey.

“Our success lies in our continued commitment to internationalizing the company, exporting our products to where there is a potential demand, which makes us more competitive and allows the company to grow every year,” emphasizes Joseba Pagaldai, sales director at the multinational.


From a strategic standpoint, Lantek will consolidate its policy for retaining its more than 15,000 clients through a strong marketing push for maintenance contracts. The plan also seeks to exploit Lantek’s global presence and experience in multiple markets to continue to acquire large corporations operating worldwideas clients. In an effort to continue gaining new clients, sales activities will be enhanced by new tools and campaigns in different countries to provide the Lantek sales team with additional support and enable the corporation to reach its sales targets and satisfy clients.

About Lantek

Lantek provides software solutions CAD/CAM/MES/ERP for companies fabricating sheet metal, tubes, and beams with any cutting (laser, plasma, oxy-cut, water jet, shear) and punching technology. Lantek integrates the most advanced nesting software in the industry with the highest standards in manufacturing management solutions.

Its capacity for innovation and its firm commitment to internationalization and emerging markets have led Lantek, founded in 1986 in the Basque Country and with central offices in Vitoria-Gasteiz (Alava), to devise a global-local strategy, which has meant it has become a global reference within the industry with its CAD/CAM/MES/ERP solutions. Today, the company has over 15,000 customers in over 100 countries and its own offices in 15 countries, in addition to an extensive network of distributors that are present throughout the world.


For more information, visit: www.lanteksms.comor request more details at:


About Guest/blogger

Guest/blogger posts belongs to respective authors. The articles/tips are summarized here, if interested in reading the complete blog post, please follow the links given under each post.