Technical Support Engineer – CAM Software – Pune/Bangalore
VAR for CAD/CAM software is hiring ‘Technical Support Engineer’ for ‘Remote Support Role’ – Work from Home basis to provide excellent technical support and training to both new and existing (CAMWorks/Mastercam) customers. The candidate would be exposed to a wide variety of manufacturing technologies and have the opportunity to grow knowledge.
Location: Bangalore/Pune candidates preferred
Good communication: English, Hindi, Kannada/Marathi required
Experience: 3-4 years of experience
- Technical support of CAMWorks and Mastercam software, done remotely utilizing phone and web tools, and onsite (not at present) at the customer’s facility
- Document software and customer issues and follow up until a resolution is determined
- Conducting CAMWorks/Mastercam technical training if required
- Experience as a CNC Programmer preferred
- Knowledge of CNC machining, g-code, and CAD/CAM software required
- Knowledge of 2-5 axis milling, Mill/Turn, and wire EDM is a plus.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Windows is required
- Strong problem-solving skills are necessary
- An enthusiastic and positive attitude is welcomed
- Good at using online demo/meeting tools
The company offers competitive wages and benefits, a friendly enthusiastic work environment, and room for advancement.
Resumes can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org with title “CV for Technical Support Engineer – CAM Software”
We will only contact matching profile shortlisted, others we will update if any matching job in future.