Job – Teamcenter Customization Engineer – Pune
A leading product development and services company is hiring Teamcenter Customization Engineer. (PLM)
Experience: 2 – 5 years
Primary Skills :
- Min 1 Yr experience in ITK / RAC / SOA / AWC customization
- TC BMIDE and Administration
- TC Implementation and Upgrade knowledge
- A degree in engineering from a reputed college/university with a first-class in Mechanical/Computer Science/Manufacturing (B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech) with a strong technical background and good academic standing.
- Should have 2 – 5 Years of experience in Teamcenter Manufacturing Implementation, ITK, RAC, and Active Workspace Customization.
- Good understanding of various manufacturing processes such as Fabrication, Assembly, etc.
- Expertise on the usage and implementation of Teamcenter Manufacturing Applications and Team Center Administration.
- Knowledge of EBOM and MBOM configuration.
- Expertise in BMIDE and Team Center Data Model concepts such as Items, Item Revisions, Data sets, relations, User/Access management, and custom saved queries, etc.
- Team player and open communicator.
- Positions will require (National/International) travel as per project requirements.
- A self-starter with high ownership levels; someone who does not expect hand-holding.
- Ability to manage personnel and provide guidance to junior staff where appropriate.
- Technical creativity and ability to work in a team with engineers of various subjects and independently.
- Attention to detail and fluent communication skills.
- Excellent Conversational skills and ability to confidently talk in a multi-talented team setup.
- Demonstrated ability to drive and deliver features on time with quality.
- Flexible and adaptable in regard to learning and understanding new technologies.
Experienced candidates can expect Onsite International opportunities
*Note: Pls. do not send candidates with 2 or 3 Months Notice period. Looking for candidates who can join us in less than 1 Month
If matching the job requirements please send your CV on email@example.com with title – “Teamcenter Customization Engineer”