Sr. Production Manager – Machine Shop
Ranjangaon MIDC (near Pune) based manufacturing company is looking for production manager – Sr. Production manager. Company manufacture complex and high-precision parts for customers from India and overseas (Automotive). The company has state of art manufacturing facilities in Ranjangon MIDC.
Interviews would be conducted in July 2020 due to COVID19, HR team would contact matching profiles to have online interaction before calling for the final round.
As a CNC milling, CNC turning and anodizing company, they provide complete and detailed solutions to customers, from basic design through complete manufacturing to assembly.
Due to the expansion of production shops and the acquisition of several new machining centers, the company aims for growth in the World-wide market.
Location: Ranjangon MIDC – 50 KM from Pune City. Bus facility available
- Creating CNC programs of complex components via CAM (NX CAM, Mastercam, WORKNC, Delcam, SolidCAM)
- Must have work experience using NX CAM/Mastercam
- Optimization of programs and milling strategies in consultation with the machine operators
- Order coordination for timely production
- Creation of work plans with the definition of the input material, the production process, the personnel deployment, the lot sizes, the test steps and inspection characteristics
- Production planning and production control
- Scheduling of production orders taking into account material and capacity availability
- Control, scheduling and monitoring of production orders including external production
- Definition and optimization of work processes
- Preparation of pre and post costing of turned and milled parts as well as assemblies
- Purchase of raw material and tools
- Objective, professional and disciplinary leadership of the work preparation and CNC programming
- BE Mech/Production
- Further training on NX CAM/Mastercam would be desirable
- Many years of experience as a milling cutter / lathe operator / machining mechanic in the production of individual parts up to series parts
- very good experience in programming and operating 5-axis machining centers
- Experience in creating CAD / CAM programs
- a high level of quality awareness and organizational talent
- the ability to work independently
- team spirit
- Varied and interesting work environment
- A highly motivated and dynamic team, at the same time a family working environment where cohesion is paramount
- Above-average and performance-based remuneration
- Attractive social benefits
- Varied development opportunities, training offers and expansion of the activities
- An open-ended employment relationship in a family business with great growth potential