JOB : Teamcenter Architect and Developer (PLM) – Automotive OEM – Pune
Leading Automotive OEM is looking for the Teamcenter Architect and Developer for Pune location. It is an urgent requirement and the selected candidates need to join within 30 days. WFH during COVID19 if required.
Exp: 7-10+ Years
Required Knowledge/Skills & Education,
• TC ITK, RAC customizations
• BMIDE based customizations
• Database – Oracle / SQL Server installation and configuration
• Working experience in Teamcenter development projects
• Strong experience in Teamcenter Unified, Server-side Customization, Implementation.
• Strong experience in AWC Installation & Configuration
• Experience in design, development, implementation, and administration of Teamcenter application development.
• Expertise in developing and deploying Teamcenter client-side customization
• Expertise in C/C++ programming language and TC server side (ITK) customization
• Excellent coding & architecture skills with Java, C++ and Teamcenter client and server customization.
• Good knowledge on various operating systems (DOS, Windows, UNIX)
• Good knowledge web technologies e.g. HTML, DHTML, java script, Teamcenter ITK, SOA programming
• Experience on SQL scripts is added advantage
• Excellent Teamcenter UA Product and its modules.
• Experience in 2-Tier, 4-Tier, Thin Client, FMS configurations.
• Experience in Teamcenter architecture, Data Model.
• Good understanding of CAD Managers.
• Experience in Teamcenter / NX Integrations and configurations.
• Experience with BMIDE configurations and BMIDE Packaging & Deployment Hot & Cold deployment
• Basic problem-solving skills Application issues, Root cause analysis, Configuration, ability to debug the issues.
• Distributed System Administration Export/import data using PLMXML
• Excellent exposure to real time customer environments, analysing the business requirements, customization & implementation of Teamcenter product
• Experience in Teamcenter Unified and Active workspace end to end upgrade and implementation
• Experience in Teamcenter Unified substance compliance upgrade would be value added Education: Degree in Mechanical Engineering, Mechanical Design, Computer Science, Information Technology, or equivalent schooling and/or experience. Roles & Responsibilities
• Teamcenter Developer who can Design and develop Teamcenter customized solutions.
• Coordinate Functional groups to gather requirements and drive the To-Be business process with all the stakeholders.
• Map requirements to PLM and Teamcenter framework.
• Troubleshooting User issues, configuration & server issues, CAD-related issues
• Client installation & configuration, network connectivity validation
• Server configuration BMIDE package deployment
• Offshore coordination
If interested and matching the above criteria, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with Title “Teamcenter Architect and Developer (PLM) – Pune”
Fresher or those working in design/CAD engineers please do not apply for this job.