Job : Rulestream – Teamcenter Architect – Engineer
Define & own all components of the technological solution (inference/rules engine; integrations, & UI) & data model including solution specifications (Technical Design Document), software configuration & code, and associated IT infrastructure.
Architects and developer Rulestream or Teamcenter V&O/Product Configurator, engaged in understanding the business requirements, developing & delivering IT system solutions, promoting conformance to established system & solution architecture standards and best practices.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Information Systems, Information Technology (IT), or Computer Science, Mechanical from an accredited college or university
• Minimum 3-4 years of design/architecture, development & deployment experience on enterprise level Rulestream (Teamcenter V&O/PC a plus) production implementations.
• Hands on design/architecture & development experience of integrating Rulestream applications with PLM, CAD (e.g., Creo, NX) and other Enterprise Applications such as ERP (e.g., SAP, Oracle) & CRM
• Strong understanding of the interface between Sales and Production, the decision-making parameters that govern Engineer-to-order (ETO), Configure-to-Order (CTO), Assemble-to-order (ATO), Make-to-order (MTO) and Make-to-stock (MTS) strategies
• Working knowledge of one or more of the following programming languages: Java, VB, ITK, PLMXML, XML, XSTL, C, C++, would be an advantage. • Knowledge of Teamcenter BMIDE.
• Visible energy in proposing and drive changes at different level of the organization;
• Ability to anticipate customer needs and ensure that they are transferred in robust improvement and simplification programs.
Location: Navi Mumbai, India
If matching requirement please send CV on Email : aditya.kolte@camtechsolutions.