Job – Marketing Internship – Manufacturing Sector
A digital ‘Manufacturing-as-a-Service’ (MaaS) platform – company is looking for interns to work from Pune office or WFH (work from home) in the present situation. Looking for candidates interested in making a career in marketing, business development, digital marketing.
Qualification: Any Diploma Engineering, BE Engineering, MBA willing to make a career in marketing, sales, business development
The company is offering an innovation platform for SMEs, suppliers from the manufacturing sector in India with OEMs worldwide.
About the internship job, the Selected intern s day-to-day responsibilities include
- Doing market research on the area assigned to find, reach manufacturing suppliers (Vendors/SMEs)
- Using online tools to reach decision-makers in the industry
- Calling industry professionals to give info on the platform and explain the benefits of contract manufacturing
- Promote related webinars using social media (Linkedin, Twitter)
- Sending bulk mailers
- Presentations (If required)
Primary internship of 3 Months would be provided with a good stipend/salary along with the allowances related to travel/Mobile/internet etc. After 3 Months candidates would be selected on basis of performance if willing to work further with a revised salary.
For work-from-home candidate needs to have his own laptop/PC.
If interested send your CV on firstname.lastname@example.org with title “Marketing Internship”