Job : Jr. Business Development Executive – 3D Printing
- Initial call/First call with customer-related Machine/PS.
- Understanding client needs and offering solutions and support; answering potential client questions and follow-up call questions; responding to client requests for proposals (RFPs)
- Webinar invitation call/Feedback Call.
- Discovery call with a customer.
- Arranging a technical call with the Customer.
- Arranging a demo with the customer.
- Sending Machine/PS/Spares Proposals to clients.
- Updating CRM software on a daily basis.
- Generating reports for a review meeting.
- Vendor Registration/NDA of customers.
- Coordination with Sales Co-ordinator for the status of the order.
- Sending Order Acknowledgement.
- Updating customers regarding the dispatch of materials.
- Follow up/Co-ordination with the customer for Payment.
- MOM for the Meeting should be maintained and circulated with other meeting attendees.
- Maintaining a pipeline of all sales administration using CRM software.
- Collaborating with management on sales goals, planning, and forecasting; maintaining short- and long-term business development plans.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; the ability to call, connect, and interact with potential customers.
- Successful applicants should be willing to travel.
- Field visit if required.
Candidate with B.E Mechanical/ MBA in Marketing/Sales with Minimum 1 year of Experience and Maximum 2 years of experience will be preferred.
Immediate joiners are preferred up to 15-30 days maximum notice period is fine.
Interested candidates fulfilling the above criteria can mail their CV on the mentioned email ID – email@example.com with title - Jr. Business Development Executive – 3D Printing