Job:- Graphic Designer – Pune
The reputed Engineering Media Group is looking for a Graphic Designer for the design and creation of in-house designs for both print and web projects.
Daily Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Design of Got Print in-house designs for both print and web.
- Prepares work to be accomplished by gathering information and materials.
- Plans concept by studying information and materials.
- Illustrates concept by designing layout of art and copy regarding arrangement, size, type size and style, and related aesthetic concepts.
- Obtains approval of concept by submitting layout to Department Manager for approval.
- Prepares final files for web-publishing.
- Completes projects by coordinating with other in-house departments
- Maintains technical knowledge by attending design workshops; reviewing professional publications; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Critique designs from the other designers and collaborate for new ideas
- All other duties as assigned
- Will have to upgrade, learn Engineering, Automotive, Manufacturing basics
- Must be familiar with graphic design and design software on a MAC or PC platform; knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator) Coral Draw.
- Must be familiar with shortcuts.
- Must be service oriented.
- Requires strong organizational skills.
- Familiarity with general office equipment expected.
- Attention to detail and accountability needed.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills as well as a professional and pleasant phone demeanor required.
- The ability to be flexible, multi-task and work effectively in a team environment is required.
Experience: 1-3 Years
Location: Pune (Kalyaninagar/Baner)
To apply for this position, please email email@example.com with the job title “Graphic Designer” in the subject of the email and your résumé or CV attached as well as your portfolio.