Job:- CAE Engineer – Hypermesh, ANSA, LS DYNA, Nastran – Pune
Tier 1 Supplier for Automotive MNCs in India is looking for CAE engineer for Pune Location.
This role will support CAE development activities.
Essential Duties: (This list is not exhaustive and other duties may be assigned)
- Utilize Hypermesh and Ansa for preprocessing tasks and meshing.
- Responsible for dynamic and/or static, linear and/or nonlinear analysis utilizing CAE tool (Abaqus, LS Dyna, Nastran, Optistruct, StarCCM+, etc.)
- Interpret data, develop and report countermeasures using Hyperworks for post processing.
- Must be able to optimize and correlate analyses with real world test results.
- Communicates effectively within the group about issues, and outside the group to accomplish goals.
- Utilizes Excel to create and update project schedules.
Travel to client site required.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering and 3-5 years of relevant experience or Master’s degree in Engineering, relevant research 2 yrs exp.
- Education with the following specialties preferred: Mechanical, Aerospace, Automotive, Manufacturing.
- Minimum academic experience with CAE (pre-process, analysis and post-process) preferred.
- Experience with CAE tools such as Ansa, Hypermesh, Abaqus, LS Dyna, Nastran, Optistruct, StarCCM+, MSC Adams etc. Preferred.
- CAD design experience preferred
- Strong Microsoft Office skills, including excel.
- Experience working in FEA/CAE
- Strong Internships utilizing FEA/CAE in the are of Durability
If interested please send your CV on firstname.lastname@example.org #Urgent – Please mention Application for CAE engineer job Pune in mail title.