Job – Application Engineer – Additive Manufacturing
Pune based 3D Printing Services provider looking for Application Engineer – Additive Manufacturing with minimum 1 Year experience in Additive Manufacturing/3D Printing services, design, support.
Overview of Role:
As the Application engineer – Additive Manufacturing you will be an integral part of a team that will develop 3D Printing technology and will ultimately bring 3D Printed products to market. On a daily basis, you will interact with the Engineering, Quality, Operations and Design teams to develop this technology. You will research, develop and implement technologies to develop a robust supply chain.
• Develop deep insights into the needs of operating companies, customers, markets and communities. To cultivate external relationships and forge internal collaboration across all levels of the enterprise.
• Drive innovation by anticipating and shaping the industry and market changes.
• Lead 3D Printing Engineering activities while ensuring an integrated product and process development cycle.
• Bringing 3D Printing and Software Technologies to production readiness
• Manage Partner Development, technology Readiness Assessments and process development/validation activities.
• Good presentation skills – ready to travel if required
• BE Mechanical with 1-year relevant experience in the 3D Printing industry
• Proven track record of successfully delivering projects
• Strong decision making and problem-solving skills
• Self-motivated, with a focus on Quality, Delivery and Cost.
• Excellent Planning & Organisational Skills
• Knowledge of 3D printers, Various technologies, Materials
Job Location – Kalyaninagar, Pune
Industry clients – Automotive, Infrastructure, Medical equipments, Consumer Goods
If matching criteria please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with title “Application Engineer – Additive Manufacturing”
NOTE – Job not for fresher