Hiring Simcenter STAR-CCM+ Simulation Engineer – Pune
Pune based Simulation services firm is looking for Simcenter STAR-CCM+ Simulation Engineer.
Required skills: Simcenter STAR-CCM+ experience
Experience: 2-3 Years
Sector – Automotive/Aerospace
Location: Pune, may have to travel frequently to client locations.
The engineer will be responsible for working with business unit customers to help define and plan CFD analysis projects, performing analysis as per plan, and communicating results and recommendations.
The candidate must have good engineering knowledge and communication skills.
Required Qualifications: • Bachelors/Masters in mechanical engineering with 2-3 years’ experience in computational fluid dynamics simulation
•Strong knowledge in Fluid and thermal science
• Must have good working knowledge of Star CCM+ and Ansys Fluent (added advantage)
• Able to create complex mesh models independently using software
• Experience with internal and external flow, Multiphase flow and conjugate heat transfer analysis
• The engineer should have strong hands on experience with running complex models in Star CCM+ and resolving the convergence issues.
• Good understanding of basics of engines and after treatment system
• Good Communication skills
If matching above profile please send your CV on firstname.lastname@example.org
Please mention in title – CV for Simcenter STAR-CCM+ Simulation Engineer – Pune