Hiring Sales Manager – CFD Tools – Pune
Pune based CCTech (simulationHub) is looking for a Manager of Inside Sales with experience in Enterprise Software/SaaS sales to lead a quota-carrying sales team at India Office.
At simulationHub, we are on a mission to democratize the simulation technology by empowering every design engineer across the world by bringing our CFD SaaS apps on their device; we are making this vision a reality. We are a cloud-based CFD simulation SaaS platform that runs on any device let it be a laptop, tablet, smartphone. Our apps are highly accurate, fast and affordable, helping our customer in their digital transformation journey. As a result industries leaders in Valves, HVAC, architecture and building construction can reduce the cost of design substantially, improve accuracy and bring the product fast the to the market helping drastic increase in their fluid equipment sale. Our customers and employees are the heartbeats of everything we do. Employee development and training is part of our DNA so you can look forward to growth and a defined career path. We are committed to the health and happiness of our employees and offer a comprehensive and generous benefits package that is effective on your first day of employment.
- Strong Manager & Communicator. You are a people person who is a great recruiter, motivator, mentor, and coach with a proven track record in building high performing sales teams.
- Pipeline creation, sales, delivery & payment. Overall end to end sales.
- Execute on your team’s plan to meet or exceed revenue quota.
- You will support your account executives on their overall professional development, their selling skills (discovery calls, deal execution, negotiations, etc) and guide them in improving behavioural skills needed for the role (effective communication, problem-solving, time management).
- You will develop and maintain a set of metrics to track the progress and success of the team
- You will collaborate with key partners and effectively communicate strategies and results across all support functions.
- You will partner with your peers in building an onboarding program for account executives as well as continuous training and enablement to help reps exercise and build upon their existing skills to reach their full potential, excelling to the next level.
- We are growing, and that means learning and evolving to scale, you will be a part of this and bring your strategies and ideas of how we take things to the next level.
- Achieve daily, weekly monthly and quarterly KPIs with outstanding sales operations and Marketing Team. Good knowledge of systems and processes, CRM, marketing & sales Automation, BI tools, LinkedIn navigator and pipeline Management.
- Over-all 6 – 8+ years of successful software sales and business development experience. Should have last three years in a Sales Manager role.
- Experience in SaaS environment and Enterprise Software is preferred.
- MBA in Sales & Marketing from a reputed institute is preferred.
- Background in simulation software sales would be a great advantage.
- Demonstrate exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience in International Sales – the USA, EMEA regions.
- Knowledge of sales tool, an expert in Inside Sales, coaching and mentoring Inside sales, sales cadences, of Microsoft Office, Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Teams, Zoom etc.
- You would be given preference if you have done end to end sales inside sales SaaS software and worked your way up to managing a Sales Team who has delivered consistent results in SaaS software, international sales, software/technology sales or B2B sales.
CCTech’s mission is to transform human life by the democratization of technology. We are a well established digital transformation company building applications in the areas of CAD, CFD, Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, 3D Webapps, Augmented Reality, Digital Twin, and other enterprise applications. We have two business divisions: product and consulting. simulationHub is our flagship product and the manifestation of our vision. Currently, thousands of users use our CFD app in their upfront design process. Our consulting division, with its partners such as Autodesk Forge, AWS and Azure, is helping the world’s leading engineering organizations, many of which are Fortune 500 list of companies, in achieving digital supremacy.
If matching and interested in the job profile, please send your CV on firstname.lastname@example.org with “Sales Manager – CFD” as title.
Job not for freshers.