Hiring Piping Stress Engineer – Pune
One of our client have urgent requirement for the position of Piping Stress Engineer – Oil and Gas sector for Pune location.
Extensive Knowledge and experience of Intergraph CAESAR II and Bentley AutoPIPE software for stress analysis of Piping.
Experience: 3 – 7 years Skills: Caesar II, Piping, or AutoPIPE, Stress Analysis, ASME
Industry: Oil/ Gas/ Petroleum, Power/Energy
Functional Area: Manufacturing/ Engineering/ R&D/Design
Knowledge of Codes and Standards like ASME B 31.3, ASME B 16.5, MSS SP 58, API 610, API 618, NEMA SM 23, API 650, NEMA and OISD
Qualification – BE Mechanical, Production Engineer
• Leading the Piping Stress Engineering activities to carry out Piping design work based on standard company procedure / other procedures, methods outlined
• Review technical requirements of client’s specifications and ensure that agreement is reached on the basis of design. Participate in discussions with the client, as necessary
• Monitor that work and progress are in compliance with the project requirements and schedule
•Maintain contact with other disciplines/groups to ensure : a) Project Manager and/or Engineer are aware of problems of progress delays (b) Proper interchange of information (c) Proper interchange of documents (d) Interface is correctly defined • Timely completion of designs, requisitions and engineering deliverables
• Technical guidance to Piping Engineers and Designers to carry out piping design work as per the requirements of the Project
• Adherence to Dept./Discipline Working Instructions and Quality Systems
• Overview of work progress and work-hour usage
• Meet client expectations and maintain long-term relationship with client. Attend to client’s feedback and any complaints
Interested candidates can forward resume on email@example.com with title - Piping Stress Engineer Pune.