JCB, BRIGE, IMS Messsysteme, MD Moldes Pick PTC Creo
NEEDHAM, MA, USA, Aug 14, 2017 – PTC (NASDAQ: PTC) announced its popular Creo CAD software has been recently selected by leading manufacturing and technology companies to design, develop, and deliver some of today’s most innovative products.
PTC also announced it is moving Creo to an annual release cycle, providing greater value to customers by delivering new functionality faster. This enables PTC to be more agile and introduce into releases the latest developments in emerging technologies, such as augmented reality (AR) and the Internet of Things (IoT). This change also better aligns with PTC’s subscription licensing model.
“As the interest in subscription expands, an annual release cycle allows us to deliver continuous value to our customers,” said Brian Thompson, senior vice president, CAD segment, PTC. “The selection of Creo by companies of varying sizes and industries is a testament to the momentum in the market and the interest in the added capabilities PTC brings to the design process with IoT and AR.”
Creo continues to be the choice of leading companies for their product design and development processes, including the following recent new customers:
- BRIGE GmbH, creator of the B-CLEAN wet cleaning system for conveyor chains to reduce downtime and contamination
- IMS Messsysteme GmbH, a world leader in measuring systems that develops and produces isotope, x-ray and optical measuring systems for industrial use in the steel, aluminum, and metal industries
- JCB, one of the world’s top three manufacturers of construction equipment
- MD Moldes, a solution provider for the entire mold production process: engineering, manufacturing, testing, and injection.
From initial concept to design, simulation, and analysis, Creo provides designers with innovative tools to efficiently create better products. Thousands of leading manufacturers worldwide use Creo’s CAD, IoT, and augmented reality capabilities to quickly turn their ideas into reality.
- PTC CAD Software
- Creo 4.0
- PTC CAD Software Blog
- Harvard Business Review: “How Smart, Connected Products are Transforming Companies,” authors PTC CEO Jim Heppelmann and Harvard Professor Michael Porter
About PTC (NASDAQ: PTC)
PTC has the most robust Internet of Things technology in the world. In 1986 we revolutionized digital 3D design, and in 1998 were first to market with Internet-based PLM. Now our leading IoT and AR platform and field-proven solutions bring together the physical and digital worlds to reinvent the way you create, operate, and service products. With PTC, global manufacturers and an ecosystem of partners and developers can capitalize on the promise of the IoT today and drive the future of innovation. For more information, visit http://www.ptc.com.