iRhino 3D for all iPad, iPhone
For showing designs and ideas in 3-D. Pan, zoom, and rotate with a tap or drag of your finger. The handy navigator scroll through thumbnails, so we can quickly jump to any model . Load Rhino models from web sites, Google Drive, Dropbox, email attachments, or from iTunes. Save views as images for markup and emailing.
- View any Rhino 3DM files from v1.0 thru 5.0.
- Browse thumbnails of the Rhino files.
- Zoom, Pan, and Rotate very large models quickly.
- Download from any web server, Dropbox, or Google Drive to your model library on your iPad or iPhone in minutes (usually seconds).
- Open 3DM files attached to an email.
- Use iTunes to copy 3DM files directly.
- Capture views for markup and emailing.
- E-mail 3DM files directly from your iPhone, iPad, or iPod.
- Layer display on/off control.
- Retina display support.
- Background color settings.
- View Navigation Settings: Orbit/Zoom (classic) and Look/Move.
- Joysticks Setting: thumb joysticks make it easy to get inside models and look around.
- Named Views: quickly navigate to saved views which were created in Rhino.
Developer- Robert McNeel & Associates