Innovyze Releases InfoWorks ICM 9.0 for Integrated Water Catchment Modeling
PORTLAND, OR, USA, Jun 4, 2018 - Innovyze is a global leader in water infrastructure analytics, and we are dedicated to providing state-of-the-art tools for the water industry. The success of our clients is paramount and is a foundation for our work in the water infrastructure analytics industry. For these reasons, we are thrilled to announce the release of InfoWorks ICM 9.0.
InfoWorks ICM is an advanced modeling solution which allows users to leverage workgroup capabilities and fully integrated 1 & 2D simulations to build full catchment models that you can trust.
In addition to all current features, InfoWorks ICM 9.0 includes the following new capabilities and enhancements:
- NEW: Visual Indicator for Scheduled Run: A “Scheduled Run” will now highlight the model network that is updated to the latest version. This reduces the change of an out-of-date model network that could be simulated inadvertently.
- NEW: Workgroup Changes on Open: Workgroup models opening a local cache model will be alerted that a more recent version of the model is available for open.
- ENHANCEMENT: User-Defined Water Quality Process Improvements: Dissolved and attached pollutants process improvements now simulate as a growth product.
- ENHANCEMENT: SUDS Surface Control redirection: A SUDS (sustainable urban design system) now allows specific target surfaces for SUDS elements.
- ENHANCEMENT: Performance Improvements on Mesh & Reported Results: Larger meshes and significant large results files now process faster. ICM 9.0 supports files as large as 2GB for results and 23 million mesh elements.
Innovyze Product Manager, Matthew Anderson, PE was enthusiastic in discussing the new product features:
“It is our goal to help make our clients’ job easier. With ICM’s workgroup functionality we take collaboration on full catchment modeling to the next-level, making it easier for teams to co-act in solving complex problems dealt with on a daily basis.”
These updated features for InfoWorks ICM 9.0 will help modelers save time, ensure accuracy, and empower stakeholders to act adaptively, instead of reactively, when managing all sources of flooding.
Innovyze is the global leader in water infrastructure software and continues to shape the water resources engineering industry with exceptional modeling, design and real-time monitoring software solutions. Its clients include the majority of the largest UK, Australasian, East Asian and North American cities, foremost utilities on all five continents, and ENR top-rated design firms. Backed by unparalleled expertise and offices in North America, Europe, and Asia Pacific, the Innovyze connected portfolio of best-in-class product lines empowers thousands of engineers to competitively plan, manage, design, protect, operate, and sustain highly efficient and resilient infrastructure systems, and provides an enduring platform for customer success. For more information, call Innovyze at +1-888-554-5022, or visit www.innovyze.com.