Innovyze Releases InfoNet v19 for Water Infrastructure Management
WALLINGFORD, UK, Jul 20, 2018 – Innovyze announces the release of the latest version of InfoNet, Version 19.0. This powerful application stores, displays, and analyzes the whole life history of pipes, manholes, valves, and other assets in association with events such as inspections, incidents, and interventions. InfoNet enables users to manage their water and wastewater infrastructure optimally.
InfoNet has been helping water companies manage their assets effectively and cost-efficiently for nearly 20 years. It is used daily by water companies in the UK and US. The software is kept cutting-edge with two releases a year.
With InfoNet 19.0, users benefit from several new features.
- See better 3D views - Users will now see improved rendering and display in the 3D network view.
- Get change notifications – Users will get notifications to update their local copy of InfoNet with changes in the master database.
- Import and export data in the latest NASSCO standards - InfoNet 19.0 supports the import and export of the latest NASSCO PACP and MACP version 7.0.8, as well as 7.0.6/8 databases and legacy versions.
- Calculate manhole scores automatically - Implementation of the NASSCO MACP v7.0.8 condition algorithm now gives automatic manhole ratings/scores/grades based on the defects information in Manhole Surveys.
- Import more easily - Users can now import from a wider range of networks. There’s support for older versions of InfoMaster, Innovyze’s capital planning and project tool that can be used with InfoNet, with improvements and enhancements to the InfoMaster Data Exchange tool.
- Export data from a scalar TSDB grid - A new context-menu option, Export selected rows, lets users export scalar times series data from selected grid rows in a TSDB grid to a specified CSV file.
- Zoom to a spatial TSDB in the network - Once users open a spatial TSDB on a network, they can zoom to the area of the network it applies to.
Innovyze is the global leader in water infrastructure software and continues to shape the water resources engineering industry with exceptional modeling, design and real-time monitoring software solutions. Its clients include the majority of the largest UK, Australasian, East Asian and North American cities, foremost utilities on all five continents, and ENR top-rated design firms. Backed by unparalleled expertise and offices in North America, Europe, and Asia Pacific, the Innovyze connected portfolio of best-in-class product lines empowers thousands of engineers to competitively plan, manage, design, protect, operate, and sustain highly efficient and resilient infrastructure systems, and provides an enduring platform for customer success. For more information, visit www.innovyze.com.