IMAGINiT Releases Utilities for Autodesk Revit, Civil 3D, Vault Client
BALTIMORE, MD,USA, Jul 26, 2018 – IMAGINiT Technologies’ customers who subscribe to Autodesk software, now have complimentary access to several new IMAGINiT Utilities for Autodesk Revit, Autodesk AutoCAD Civil 3D and Autodesk Vault Client. With more than 40 individual IMAGINiT utilities now available, building information modeling (BIM) coordinators and computer aided design (CAD) managers can increase team efficiencies and reduce human error by automating redundancies.
“IMAGINiT utilities are designed to extend the power of your Autodesk software, and each year, our development team releases new utilities to ensure customers spend their time focused on the design process instead of manual tasks,” says Bill Zavadil, senior vice president of professional services, IMAGINiT Technologies. “Our utilities aim to automate those time consuming, manual tasks, thereby freeing up design teams so that they can accomplish more in less time.”
IMAGINiT Utilities for Autodesk Revit
Now with 27 tools that run directly inside Revit software, IMAGINiT Utilities for Revit include three new utilities. For an overview of IMAGINiT Utilities for Revit 2019, view this on-demand webinar.
New Utilities for Revit 2019 include:
- Annotation Font Update scans the model for all font references and, through an easy-to-use wizard, allows users to update fonts throughout the entire model.
- Family Placement looks at families that are in a folder structure and – with just a few clicks – allows users to load and place them so they are available in the current model. Running as a Palette inside Revit, it is available to users whenever needed.
- Shared Parameter Check scans your model for the shared parameters that should be migrated to your centralized file or for inconsistent shared parameter identifiers and type/instance settings.
IMAGINiT Utilities for AutoCAD Civil 3D
With the addition of this latest tool, IMAGINiT Utilities for Civil 3D now includes a total of 10 tools designed to help BIM coordinators, infrastructure project managers and CAD champions to increase collaboration by leveraging new design workflows.
- KML/KMZ Import brings geometry from Google Earth/Google Maps into the model allowing the creation of new workflows and collaboration with individuals who do not need access to Civil 3D. Individuals can mark out areas for development in Google Earth/Google Maps and engineers can import the KML file into Civil 3D to create a baseline for the design.
Learn more about IMAGINiT Utilities for AutoCAD Civil 3D 2019 with this on-demand webinar.
IMAGINiT Utilities for Autodesk Vault Client
IMAGINiT Utilities for Vault Client help CAD managers and non-CAD users better manage data workflows. New tools for 2019 are:
- Create Local Folders allows users to generate folders in their Windows working folder hierarchy to match the Vault folders.
- Visual Lifecycle Tab provides a visual description of the current file’s lifecycle definition, including its current state as well as the available transitions to other states.
- Link Generator easily sends information to others by retrieving links to the Vault Thin Client for selected items or files.
- Auto-Update Folder Properties to File offers a way to quickly synchronize properties applied at the folder level to corresponding properties at the file level.
Register today for the webcast on Thursday, August 2, 2018 at 1:00PM Eastern for a complete overview of IMAGINiT Utilities for Vault Client 2019.
IMAGINiT Utilities Availability
IMAGINiT Utilities for Revit, IMAGINiT Utilities for AutoCAD Civil 3D and IMAGINiT Utilities for Vault Client are available to customers maintaining their annual Autodesk subscription through IMAGINiT. These free software utilities can be accessed via IMAGINiT’s ProductivityNOW Portal. Those who are not already IMAGINiT customers may purchase these utilities directly from the IMAGINiT eStore.
About IMAGINiT Technologies
IMAGINiT Technologies, a division of Rand Worldwide, advances the way architects and engineers design, develop, and manage projects. Customers of this leading professional services and technology company include organizations in the building, infrastructure, manufacturing and facilities management industries. Organizations of all sizes work with IMAGINiT Technologies to gain competitive advantages through expert technology consulting, implementation, training, and support services. As one of the world’s largest integrators of Autodesk 3D design and engineering software, the team leverages unrivalled industry experience to design systems that accelerate innovation while improving project quality and profitability. Foe more information, visit https://www.imaginit.com.