HP Launches DesignJet T830 24-inch Multifunction Printer for AEC
PALO ALTO, CA, USA, Nov 17, 2017 – HP Inc. announced the new HP DesignJet T830 24-Inch Multifunction Printer, an ultra-compact, versatile large format printing solution for architects, engineers and construction teams to seamlessly collaborate onsite and across sites by printing, copying, scanning and sharing plans with a single device.
The 24-inch T830 printer joins the HP DesignJet T830 Multifunction Printer Series creating a portfolio that can handle any size project, yet offering the same HP DesignJet quality and reliability in what is now the most compact MFP device available in the market.
HP DesignJet T830 Multifunction Printer
HP multifunction printers open new ways to help professional teams communicate and collaborate using a single device. Our customers are increasingly demanding solutions that enable them to share easily, including agile transitions from digital to hard copy and back,” said Guayente Sanmartín, General Manager and Global Head, HP Large Format Design Printing, HP Inc.” It’s amazing to bring the most advanced HP printing technologies to support the teamwork of architects and engineers designing and building the future.”
In another HP DesignJet product development, HP announced the expansion of HP Click to all HP DesignJet T-series printers. With no need for a driver, the software offers easy, simple one-click printing, plus drag and drop multipage PDF printing and real-print preview, while optimizing media usage and costs. New HP DesignJet T120 and HP DesignJet T520 printers now also offer faster printing speeds.
Evolve team collaboration with HP DesignJet multifunction printers
Ideal for architecture studios and construction offices preferring a smaller footprint, the HP DesignJet T830 24-Inch Multifunction Printer offers a convenient solution with a range of communications options that can help increase collaboration. Print, scan, copy, and share drawings, project schedules, renders, presentations, and more.
Benefits and features of the new printer include:
- Immediately share project meeting results to peers and partners. Print A1/D sized prints in up to 26 seconds.
- Wireless printing from smartphone, tablet or computer with Wi-Fi Direct and HP Mobile Printing3
- Use scanner to make copies of originals for use in the field while preserving the master.
- Copy sketches and hand-annotated drawings for immediate team distribution.
- HP Smart app to share scanned images with email contacts, post to cloud
- HP Click printing software for easy printing of project sets and PDF documents
- Flexibility to also print half-sized documents with A4/A3 input tray
Other features and requirements includes:
- The HP DesignJet T830 24-inch and 36-inch Multifunction Printers are the most compact large-format devices performing print/scan/copy functions based on H x W x L specifications published as of October, 2017.
- The 2018 edition HP DesignJet T120 prints one page in 45 sec. Both models print multiple-page A4 or letter-sized jobs from the A4/A3 input tray at a rate of 6 pages per minute.
- Local printing requires mobile device and printer to be on the same network (usually Wi-Fi access points bridge wireless to wired connections) or have a direct wireless connection. Wireless performance is dependent on physical environment and distance from access point. Wireless operations are compatible with 2.4 GHz operations only. Remote printing requires an Internet connection to an HP web-connected printer. Wireless broadband use requires separately purchased service contract for mobile devices. Check with service provider for coverage and availability in your area. For detailed information, visit http//www.hp.com/go/designjetmobility.
HP Inc. creates technology that makes life better for everyone, everywhere. Through our portfolio of printers, PCs, mobile devices, solutions, and services, we engineer experiences that amaze. More information about HP Inc. is available at http://www.hp.com.