FEMCO all set to showcase its capabilities at IMTEX
Taiwan-based FEMCO is all set for IMTEX 2015. The CNC major will demonstrate its latest technologies and is gearing up to showcase live demonstrations of its machines like Horizontal Bore Mill and Vertical Wheel Machining Centre at Hall 1B, Stall B109. The exhibition is scheduled from January 22-28, 2015 at Bangalore International Exhibition Centre (BIEC), Bengaluru.
Horizontal Boring & Milling Machine
FEMCO’s horizontal boring & milling machine provides efficiency and reliability thus reduce the cycle time. The new BMC-110 FT2 machine will on display at India’s biggest upcoming machine tool show IMTEX 2015. Visitors will have opportunity to witness the live demonstration of the machine.
- Use for corner machining internal/external taper machining, ID/OD grooving and facing on valve body, pump housing, fitting and turbine housing.
- Column-moving design, work table installs on the base of x-axis, higher rigidity and larger work table loading capacity.
- With linear scale on x,y, z axes, forming a closed feedback system.
- 6-axis (x,y,z,w,b,u) control and simultaneous 4-axis control.
- Universal CNC indexing table (3-axis function)
- X/Y/Z: 2000 (3000/4000)/2100/1500 mm.
- Spindle stroke (w-axis traverse): 500mm
- Work table size: 1440 x 1600 mm.
- Max. work table load: 8000 kg
- U-axis speed range 250 rpm
- Max face machining dia 1050 mm.
Vertical Wheel Machining Centre
The new WVL – F24 machine is especially beneficial for the alloy wheel manufacturing be showcased at IMTEX 2015. It is equipped with excellent full size processing capacity with appropriate finger chuck, ranging from 13″ to 26″ (optional).
Control Pannel: the control panel uses absolute coordinates, which allows system to process next commend directly, return to the zero point not required.
Servo Driven dual turrets: High efficiency dual turret is pairs for shorter work time; parts are shared between left/right turrets for simplified maintenance and reduced back end management.
High horsepower spindle motor: High horsepower spindle motor (60/75kW) for improved efficiency, quick spindle acceleration/deceleration and reduced work time.
Rapid Traverse rate fastest in the industry: 36m/min rapid x/z axis traverse is the fastest in the industry; servo driven turret for quick tool switching, down time and greatly improved processing efficiency.
Other Technical Specifications:
- Max wheel turning: 26″
- Max swing over bed: θ850mm
- Max turning diameter: θ660mm
- Max turning height: 335mm
- Spindle is close to the operator that shortens the loading/unloading distance for a more ergonomic design
- Lower chuck position for easy loading/unloading that reduces stress from prolonged operator shifts
- Works with different finger chuck for turning 13″~26″ wheels (optional)
- Rapid X/Z-axis traverse: industry record of 36m/min
- Servo motor turret for fast tool switching, short down time, and greatly improved efficiency
- High horsepower spindle motor for improved efficiency and reduced working
- Absolute coordinates for the control system that does not need to return to zero point
For more details contact:
LL: 020 66787615, M: 07507789998
Guest Post – MTU