ETRAGE Releases of PTC Windchill – SharePoint Integration Application
Waltham, MA – June 16, 2014 – ETRAGE LLC, The Integration and Automation Company, today announced the release of the PTC Windchill – SharePoint Integration Application. With PTC discontinuing support for Web Parts for SharePoint in PTC Windchill 10.2, the ETRAGE PTC Windchill – SharePoint Integration application can pass key design information from system to system. Customers leverage the ease-of-use of SharePoint and the power of Windchill PLM, benefiting by delivering a cohesive strategy and streamline distribution of data throughout the enterprise.
- Robust, bidirectional exchange of data between diverse SharePoint and Windchill PLM systems
- Transfer of BOM, drawings, part numbers, attributes and more
- Automatically detects Lifecycle or Revision changes; or at check-in of objects in Windchill
- Flexible, modular data transfer “backbone,” with SharePoint and PLM-specific plug-ins
- Transactional, with reliable retry mechanism in case of failure
- Observable in real-time; fast and scalable; database-portable
- Out-of-box functionality and flexibility at a competitive price
For a demonstration of the PTC Windchill – SharePoint Integration Application, visit the ETRAGE booth, #506, at the PTC Live Global Conference, Boston, MA, June 15 to 18, or contact Ron Zabilski at 978.922.2012.
More Info - http://www.etrage.com