ENGYS Releases HELYX v3.0.2 for CFD
LONDON, UK, Mar 20, 2018 – ENGYS is delighted to announce the release v3.0.2 of HELYX, a general-purpose Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) software solution for engineering design and optimisation based on ENGYS’ own proprietary open-source simulation engine (HELYX-Core).
HELYX v3.0.2 is a maintenance release with several refinements to remove known issues found in v3.0.1. Additionally, the following new features and enhancement have been added in this new version for the benefit of our users:
- New client-server interface to run HELYX applications on demand at the Cirrus HPC cluster powered by the EPCC (Edinburgh Parallel Computing Centre).
- New GUI panel for creating near-wall layers applied to baffles and non-conformal mesh interfaces.
- New option to run the HELYX-Server in parallel using HPC systems with PBS, PBS Pro or LFS support.
- New interface for porous media in HELYX-Coupled.
- Improved interface for HELYX-Adjoint design objectives.
- Improved interface for mapping results in parallel between cases.
ENGYS develops, supports and delivers best-in-class CFD software solutions based around open-source technologies, offering a variety of expert products and services focused on CFD and MDO. The company’s main software products include HELYX, ELEMENTS, HELYX-OS and several specialised add-on modules for adjoint based optimisation and advanced flow simulations. ENGYS operates globally through a network of offices in the UK, Germany, Italy, USA, Australia and South Africa, in addition to local distributors in Japan, South Korea, China, USA and Benelux. For more information, visit https://engys.com.