Elysium Releases DirectTranslator EX8.1 for CAD Data Translation
HAMAMATSU, Japan, Apr 25, 2019 – Elysium is pleased to announce the release of DirectTranslator EX8.1. Elysium, the global interoperability solutions provider, has expanded capabilities for automated data validation and simplification for the single user use case. The new release of the advanced DirectTranslator has combined robust functionality with an on-demand, push-button interface.
Key Enhancements Include:
- Users can detect and compare differences between the following: CAD to CAD, CAD to a neutral file, engineering change orders, geometry, product manufacturing information and more.
- Supports data simplification, file size reduction, solid enveloping, and surface extraction.
- Users will be able to automatically simplify models for CAE analysis, mold design, light-weighting, and intellectual property protection.
- Standardize your process and quickly execute translations, simplifications, and validations.
Product Data Quality Checking
- Issues and errors can occur when transferring CAD data from one engineering platform to another, such as failure on data import, failure for mesh generation, and more.
- Hidden product data quality (PDQ) errors will automatically be detected and repaired, which can help alleviate problem areas and strengthen the shareability of the data.
DirectTranslator now works in conjunction with Elysium’s Data Package Studio. This allows users to freely customize and design the layout of 3D PDF reports. This enables accurate, automatic, seamless and secure communication of CAD data between enterprises, divisions, and teams throughout the digital product lifecycle.
Elysium has been developing and marketing interoperability solutions to the global market since 1984. With thousands of customers worldwide and millions of files translated, it has been approved that our technology is one and only. In the rapid increase of the demand to widely utilize 3D data, we provide solutions for multiple industries. We also have OEM partnerships with leading companies worldwide. Elysium currently supports data exchange between 3DEXPERIENCE, CATIA V4/V5, Creo Elements/Direct, Creo Parametric, Inventor, NX, NX I-deas, SOLIDWORKS and other multi-CAD systems. We specialize in technology that optimizes geometry such as geometry simplification, widely used by CAE users.
Elysium Co. Ltd. was founded in Hamamatsu, Japan, the site of its world headquarters. Its North American headquarters is located in Detroit, MI, USA and European operations are based in Paris, France. With more than 90 employees worldwide and a network of international partners and distributors, Elysium has become the solution of choice of many world-class companies in addressing their interoperability needs. For more information, visit http://www.elysium-global.com.