Elysium Releases CADdoctor SX5.0
HAMAMATSU, Japan, Jun 8, 2018 - Elysium is pleased to announce the release of CADdoctor SX5.0.
- Geometry Simplifier for Light-weight 3D Model Generation and IP Protection - Sample use cases include: Production line simulation, data exchange with third parties and more.
- Added new functions for automatic file size reduction
- Function to detect all holes and grooves and delete them
- Function to replace complex geometry with simple shape
- Added function for mesh retopology
- Added function to smoothen polygon boundary automatically
- Enhanced to measure the thickness of the specified point
- Enhanced to measure the volume and surface area per volume / shell
- Added support of PLM XML for data import
- Added support of STEP AP242 BOM XML for data import
- Added support of latest CAD versions
For the latest specification, click here.
|Import & Export Options||Supported Versions|
|CATIA V5 (Add-on) Option||Import: R7 – R27(V5-6R2017)
Export: R14, R19, R20
|NX (Add-on) Import Option||UG10 – NX12|
|Creo Parametric (Add-on) Import Option||2000i – Creo Parametric 4.0|
|Parasolid Option||V7 – V30.0|
|ACIS Option||R6 – R28|
|JT Option||Import: v6.4 – v10.2
Export: v8.0 – v10.2
*Bold: Added in SX5.0
Elysium has been developing and marketing interoperability solutions to the global market since 1984. With thousands of customers worldwide and millions of files translated, it has been approved that our technology is one and only. In the rapid increase of the demand to widely utilize 3D data, we provide solutions for multiple industries. We also have OEM partnerships with leading companies worldwide. Elysium currently supports data exchange between 3DEXPERIENCE, CATIA V4/V5, Creo Elements/Direct, Creo Parametric, Inventor, NX, NX I-deas, SOLIDWORKS and other multi-CAD systems. We specialize in technology that optimizes geometry such as geometry simplification, widely used by CAE users.
Elysium Co. Ltd. was founded in Hamamatsu, Japan, the site of its world headquarters. Its North American headquarters is located in Detroit, MI, USA and European operations are based in Paris, France. With more than 90 employees worldwide and a network of international partners and distributors, Elysium has become the solution of choice of many world-class companies in addressing their interoperability needs. For more information, visit http://www.elysium-global.com.