Elysium Releases ASFALIS EX8.1 for CAD Data Translation
HAMAMATSU, Japan, Feb 28, 2019 – Elysium, a global interoperability solutions provider is pleased to announce the release of ASFALIS EX8.1.
Data Package Studio
- Newly released 3D PDF authoring tool included in the ASFALIS component, “3D PDF Editor”
- Enabled to customize the layout of 3D PDF used in ENF to 3D PDF translation
- Newly released utility tool which enables to create ASFALIS scenario files utilized with ASFALIS components
- Created scenario files can be utilized with ADC (ASFALIS Desktop Controller) and ASL (ASFALIS SmartLauncher)
- Enhanced to export PDQ check result report as 3D PDF format
- Changed support of CAD versions
|Import & Export Options||Supported Versions|
|NX Plug-in||NX8.5 – NX12|
|SOLIDWORKS Plug-in||2015 – 2019|
|Creo Elements/Direct Plug-in||18.1, 19.0, 20.0, 20.1|
|Autodesk Inventor Plug-in||2017 – 2019|
|Parasolid Add-on||V7 – V31.0|
*Bold: Changed in EX8.1
For the latest specification, click here (pdf).
Elysium has been developing and marketing interoperability solutions to the global market since 1984. With thousands of customers worldwide and millions of files translated, it has been approved that our technology is one and only. In the rapid increase of the demand to widely utilize 3D data, we provide solutions for multiple industries. We also have OEM partnerships with leading companies worldwide. Elysium currently supports data exchange between 3DEXPERIENCE, CATIA V4/V5, Creo Elements/Direct, Creo Parametric, Inventor, NX, NX I-deas, SOLIDWORKS and other multi-CAD systems. We specialize in technology that optimizes geometry such as geometry simplification, widely used by CAE users.Elysium Co. Ltd. was founded in Hamamatsu, Japan, the site of its world headquarters. Its North American headquarters is located in Detroit, MI, USA and European operations are based in Paris, France. With more than 90 employees worldwide and a network of international partners and distributors, Elysium has become the solution of choice of many world-class companies in addressing their interoperability needs. For more information, visit http://www.elysium-global.com.