DotSoft Products Available for IntelliCAD
FLEMINGSBURG, KY, USA, Dec 12, 2017 – DotSoft is pleased to announce that its core product line ported to the IntelliCAD platform. These “inside CAD” products were previously only available on other CAD engines but now run inside IntelliCAD 8.4 (or updated 8.3) builds.
These ports include:
- ToolPac : Comprehensive collection of CAD Productivity Tools
- XL2CAD : CAD <> Excel connectivity eliminating OLE problems
- WD2CAD : CAD <> Word connectivity eliminating OLE problems
- MapWorks : Civil/Survey, Mapping & GIS Tools
These ports make up DotSoft’s core product line and other remaining products will be ported soon. They work with IntelliCAD releases from ITC OEM member developers like Autodsys, CMS, ActCAD and others. Also runs inside of Carlson 2018 using its provided IntelliCAD engine.
It has been a pleasure working with the ITC over the past few months while completing the ports. Of the three engine developers we work with, the ITC is certainly the most responsive and was very quick to address every issue we encountered. We look forward to working with the ITC and its members in the future.
Since IntelliCAD is DWG compatible, our DWG direct tools (available for years) also work with IntelliCAD by creating a DWG file that IntelliCAD can insert (or xref attach).
- XL2DWG : Runs inside Excel and creates DWG files representing table areas.
- WD2DWG : Runs inside MS Word and creates DWG files representing bookmark areas.
- PDF2DWG : Standalone PDF > DWG conversion tool (only requires Windows).
DotSoft has been in business since 1988, an Autodesk Registered Developer since 1992, a Bricsys Registered Developer since 2008 and recently became a ZWSOFT Registered Developer. Years of experience working with CAD allows us to understand it’s limitations and design solutions to significantly improve your productivity. Our mission is to provide low cost solutions in the form of high quality software. For more information, visit http://www.dotsoft.com.