Design Master HVAC, Electrical, Plumbing Released
SHORELINE, WA, Jul 7, 2009 – Design Master Software are announces the release of new versions of Design Master HVAC, Electrical, and Plumbing.
Design Master HVAC 6.2
The following is a list of new and updated features and bugs that were fixed in Design Master HVAC 6.2. This is a maintenance release that focused on maintaining compatibility with the new releases of Design Master Plumbing and Design Master Electrical. It also includes support for AutoCAD 2010. Any other changes are small improvements to existing features or fixes to bugs reported by customers.
- Changing Diffuser Callout Style: If you change the style of your diffuser callouts in the middle of a project, running the Coordinate Drawings and Database command will update any that already exist on the drawing.
- Create Room Command Settings Remembered: When you create a second new room on a drawing, the previous room type is remembered and automatically displayed in the Create New Room dialog.
- Lined Ducts Draft Correctly in 3D: Lined ductwork draws correctly in 3D, rather than continually expanding in width.
- Edit Multiple Ducts: Pressing ENTER will act the same as pressing the “Edit Multiple Selected Ducts” button in this command.
- AutoCAD 2010 Support: AutoCAD 2010 is now supported.
- Version Checking: Design Master HVAC will automatically check for a newer versions on the internet and alert you if one is available. There is also a new command, DM HVAC->Help->Check for Updates, which you can use to force Design Master HVAC to check for an update.
Design Master Electrical 7.2
The highlights in this release include equipment groups, better ability to handle aluminum wire sizes, copy fixed circuit command, circuiting to individual poles of a breaker, and support for AutoCAD 2010. It also includes the usual collection of small improvements to existing features or fixes to bugs reported by customers.
Design Master Plumbing 2.0
The major highlight in this release is improved isometrics. It also includes support for AutoCAD 2010 and the usual collection of small improvements to existing features or fixes to bugs reported by customers.
About Design Master Software, Inc.
Design Master Software develops integrated calculation and drafting software for electrical, mechanical, and plumbing building engineers. Their first two products, Design Master Electrical and Design Master HVAC, have been available since 2001. For additional information about Design Master Software, visit www.designmaster.biz.